2011 dining plan: PRICES, BROCHURE AND RESTAURANT LIST DATED 12/10/10

I've read a few places that LeCellier isn't available online once it becomes 2 Credits, but you can book if you call in. Not sure if that's just for March or if that extends into April. If you haven't tried calling for April (dinner) yet, I'd try that before giving up hope.

Thank you so much for this info! It's really good to know that there will be more dining choices when we go on our trip during May/June 2011!

Where can I find a list of the restaurants on the 2011 DP? I know it is
on some sight.

Le Cellier is upgrading to signature status for dinner (as of 3/11). It's certainly possible other WS restaurants might do the same.

We liked our meals there but I don't feel that it is worth the 2 credits and won't be returning next Summer. Glad I got it in while it was just 1.

Wow! We finally got reservations at Le Cellier in January. I have been wanting to eat here forever. Glad we got in before the change!

Wow! Thank you for this thread. I was freaking out becasue our fave at AK, Y & Y, isn't on the 2011 dxdp! Hopefully it will appear by the end of 2010.

House of Blues is not on DDP. They accept the premium and platinum package plans only.

Any word on la hacienda in mexico being on the 2011 plan?

thanks

Last year, the updated brochure with the third-party restaurants came out on 12/30. So likely there will be another month before anything is finalized.

Last year, the updated brochure with the third-party restaurants came out on 12/30. So likely there will be another month before anything is finalized.

Is it on the 2010 plan? If so, as one credit? I have free dining for May...we have always paid OOP for meals so it's a little overwhelming having to think about what restaurant i choose. How about Tutto Italia? Is it on the 2010 as one credit? Thanks again!!!

Both La Hacienda and Tutto Italia are on the 2010 plans for 1 credit.

So if I am reading it right, Le Cellier will still be only 1 TS credit for lunch. Is that correct?

We planned a last minute trip using the free dining and since were at ASMo we are quick service only. I figured that was okay, till I sat down last night to plan out our meals and panicked. I love the disboard folks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter