2010!

while class of '11 may or may not rock,
this thread is for praising the class of '10.
haha;)

(I'm Class of '08, so I dont' know if I can post here..lol..but oh well! I swear I won't post here again! :goodvibes)

I loved my Freshman year! I had so much fun!

Yea, same. I miss my freshman year. :( I'm graduating :(
a little advice, if you can, skip you're junior year, it SUCKS!! (well mine did anyway, there was soooo much work and sooo much responsibility and sooo much expectation.) But have fun! 'Cause it goes by soooo fast!!!

Class of 2010. And the winter Olympics are being held in my hometown that same year.

You would think that that would be awesome, but so far the Olympics are actually ruining a lot here... hmm. *frowns*

Yeah, class of 2010

I'm aiming for 2nd or 3rd straight Texas state lacrosse championship. Haha, kidding, but 1 my senior year is possible. Here's wishing.

Class of 2010. And the winter Olympics are being held in my hometown that same year.

You would think that that would be awesome, but so far the Olympics are actually ruining a lot here... hmm. *frowns*

ah.
lucky duck.
i'd give anything to have the olymipcs in my town.
either one.
i have a obsession with the olympics.

and yup yup.
i'm in the class of 2010.

I'm a class of 2010 person. My Freshmen year wasn't to bad but I'm ready to be a Sophmore. I just can't believe that I'm gonna be a Sophmore...Everything seems to be going by so fast.

2010 baby! Woo! I'm soooo ready to be a sophomore. Freshman year went by so fast, my god :)

2010 baby! Woo! I'm soooo ready to be a sophomore. Freshman year went by so fast, my god :)

I know!
In a way, I'm knd of glad it went by fast, but I kinda wish it went just a smidge slower.
lol

Good times as a freshman :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter