2010 Yacht and Beach Club FAQ, Part II---Inactive Thread--- Please do not post here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My girls were 8 and 11 on our most recent trip in August. They loved the mini-cups of layered PB & J and smeared it on a roll.... they also liked the sliced apples w/ caramel sauce, the veggie tray, and some of the hot appetizers offered depending on the night.

For breakfast there was plenty they liked-danish, muffins, cereal, fruit, bagels, etc....

For afternoon snacks, there's cookies, homemade chips with an amazing dip, swedish fish, trail mix, and yogurt covered pretzels.

As for the desserts in the evening.....they loved everything :rotfl:

Same for our boys! We have an adventurous eater, a picky eater and one in between, and they all love the food in the BC lounge.

This is a great description, so I just wanted to add how much we all enjoy the caramel dip and apples. The kids think it's fun to have the individual caramel cups and they end up eating lots of apples. Also, the Swedish fish and the yogurt covered pretzels are big hits with our kids. The cheese, crackers and veggies help to ensure they're eating some healthy snacks in addition to Mickey bars, which I really appreciate.

For our last visit, we stayed CL at both BC and BWI. We really love both resorts, but the boys rated BC a clear favorite in the CL food category!

Same for our boys! We have an adventurous eater, a picky eater and one in between, and they all love the food in the BC lounge.

This is a great description, so I just wanted to add how much we all enjoy the caramel dip and apples. The kids think it's fun to have the individual caramel cups and they end up eating lots of apples. Also, the Swedish fish and the yogurt covered pretzels are big hits with our kids. The cheese, crackers and veggies help to ensure they're eating some healthy snacks in addition to Mickey bars, which I really appreciate.

For our last visit, we stayed CL at both BC and BWI. We really love both resorts, but the boys rated BC a clear favorite in the CL food category!

And for me nothing beat the steaming hot and delicious oatmeal every morning. I just said to my wife on our way to work today how much I missed having that oatmeal with almonds and raisins every morning!!

And my kids loved the food there as well, and they are both picky eaters!!

Jay

Hi Everyone!

I'm happy to be able to join the thread. We have booked our April 2012 WDW vacation and we are staying at the Beach Club for the 2nd half of the trip, April 25th - 30th, in a Garden View Club Level room. (The first part of the trip will be our 1st stay at AKL, Club Level as well)

We have stayed at the Beach Club 3 times before. One stay was in CL, but that was a few years ago and from the pictures I have seen the lounge has since been updated!

Only 190 days to go! :woohoo:

Hi TinkerBelle_325. Sounds like a fantastic trip you have lined up!

Welcome! However, this is an older version of the Yacht and Beach Club FAQ thread that was inadvertently resurrected. I have moved your comment over to the main thread. You can get there by clicking on the link in my signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter