2010 Yacht and Beach Club FAQ, Part II---Inactive Thread--- Please do not post here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, a family of confirmed Poly lovers thinking about the Beach Club for 2012.

Tell me: my kids are all total water rats. How much will they love StormAlong Bay?

Anything else you can tell me to convince me?

We're considering a garden room at the Contemporary, but the kids hate the idea. (And to be honest, the only reason I'm thinking the CR is price. ) BC is a happy medium between the CR and the Poly).

Somone, please, make this easy for me :)

Tell me: my kids are all total water rats. How much will they love StormAlong Bay?

We're considering a garden room at the Contemporary, but the kids hate the idea. (And to be honest, the only reason I'm thinking the CR is price. ) BC is a happy medium between the CR and the Poly).

I was dying to try the Poly this year after staying at BC last year but my 9 year old DD begged to stay at YC, for a change, so that she could go back to SAB. She is a huge water rat and told me that it is the best pool in the world. I'm not a pool person but I gave in to her because I really love the location and being able to walk to DHS and Epcot.

Your kids will love SAB.
You'll be able to get to 2 parks by foot (or boat): Epcot and DHS.
You'll be close to all sorts of dining opportunities! :woohoo:

Looks like it is time to move to the new thread. See everyone there!

Would anyone know the BCV well enough to tell me the location of the room that is on my reservation?

You have a rm number on your reservation?
I thought rooms weren't assigned until arrival??

Thats what I was wondering?! My reservation gives me a room number so I was wondering if I could check out the number and see if that is the real number & if so...is a good location?

Can someone tell me how much the lockers at Stormalong Pool are? And, what the going rate of pool noodles is at the Poolside giftshop? :beach:

Can someone tell me how much the lockers at Stormalong Pool are? And, what the going rate of pool noodles is at the Poolside giftshop? :beach:

I have posted your question on the current Beach & Yacht Club FAQ thread. You can find it by clicking on the link in my signature.

Thanks!

Hi Everyone!

I'm happy to be able to join the thread. We have booked our April 2012 WDW vacation and we are staying at the Beach Club for the 2nd half of the trip, April 25th - 30th, in a Garden View Club Level room. (The first part of the trip will be our 1st stay at AKL, Club Level as well)

We have stayed at the Beach Club 3 times before. One stay was in CL, but that was a few years ago and from the pictures I have seen the lounge has since been updated!

Only 190 days to go! :woohoo:

Are there any food offerings that are kid friendly in the lounge? Peanut butter sandwiches? Or anything else?

Thanks!

Are there any food offerings that are kid friendly in the lounge? Peanut butter sandwiches? Or anything else?

Thanks!

My girls were 8 and 11 on our most recent trip in August. They loved the mini-cups of layered PB & J and smeared it on a roll.... they also liked the sliced apples w/ caramel sauce, the veggie tray, and some of the hot appetizers offered depending on the night.

For breakfast there was plenty they liked-danish, muffins, cereal, fruit, bagels, etc....

For afternoon snacks, there's cookies, homemade chips with an amazing dip, swedish fish, trail mix, and yogurt covered pretzels.

As for the desserts in the evening.....they loved everything :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter