2010 Podcast Cruise - Pricing/waitlist is now up

submitted....now I just have to tell my sister I signed her up for a cruise, I am sure it'll be real hard to convince her to come :rotfl:

Gosh those prices are great...I have to wait a couple weeks before i book but im sure going!!!:D

So excited, I talked DH into this yesterday at lunch, and then put my name on the list. He even wants to take the kids :)

Thanks for getting this together so quickly!

We signed up for 2 cat. 6's this morning! There will be 5 of us and we're all first time cruisers!

:cool1:

We are ready... I just put our request in for Category 4:)

First Time Cruisers too:)

Louise & Mark

Thank you John and Tracy!!! I can't wait till my son gets home from work (Cubs game) to tell him that we are going! :banana:

Now I just have to deal with my youngest daughter who is upset because I won't take her out of school.

We signed up on the cruise, and we have decided to leave the children at home :) I love them dearly, but think DH and I would really enjoy not having them present for the next cruise. Besides, I didn't go on my first cruise 'til I was 34. They aren't deprived children. I'm REALLY hoping that James can go, because I don't think I can cruise alone.

We signed up on the cruise, and we have decided to leave the children at home :) I love them dearly, but think DH and I would really enjoy not having them present for the next cruise. Besides, I didn't go on my first cruise 'til I was 34. They aren't deprived children. I'm REALLY hoping that James can go, because I don't think I can cruise alone.

I just called my sister and asked if she would play mom for a week while DH went on the cruise. She's up for it. :cool1: Now I just need to make sure DH is!

I just called my sister and asked if she would play mom for a week while DH went on the cruise. She's up for it. :cool1: Now I just need to make sure DH is!

James LOVED the cruise (even having to wear pants). That is just a busy time for him. If we go, it will be there and back, no extra fun.

Couple questions for John & Tracy when time permits.

1) I checked YES for transfers.. I'm assuming that is from WDW to/from the DCL... Is that correct?

2) Do you plan on using "The Dolphin" are the base WDW resort again this time? Should we hear something about that in the next few months or so.

Thanks for getting the wait list up so soon.

Tracy... have a Great vacation.

Mark

WooHoo:cool1: Just signed up.......now I just need to get my DS to sign up and it will be a definate!! :dance3:

Just curious what has everyone been choosing for their dining time slot?

Hello all,
This will be my first cruise and I hope this will lead to many more. I look forward to meeting fellow podcasters on this cruise. One question though, should I stay at WDW before or after the cruise? I wanted to see the parks decorated for Christmas, but I am not sure when it would be better to attend. Thanks for your answers, I know they will be very helpful.

:thumbsup2:confused3:woohoo:

Tracy,

We rebooked on the cruise.

I wanted to know how we select the dinner seating.

I also was thinking of adding a room to our reservation. How do we do this? Can we get the same rate that we got on the cruise?

Thanks for everything. :)

Nicole - you guys are going to have such a great time alone. It was so nice to get up and out without having to get the kids up and ready as well. We rebooked for next year, but are bringing the kids this time. If James can't make it - I know he told dh and myself that it is a really busy time for him at the store, you can totally do it alone, you know so many people now that you would be fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts