2010 dates...

owenbyd

Mouseketeer
So am I seeing (or misreading:idea: ) that some folks have ressies for 2010? We want to go in 2010 providing DS grows enough to hit that ever-elusive 40-inch ride limit by then.

When are the dates released or how do I inquire prior to their release?

Yes. I stay confused:rolleyes:

You can make room-only reservations via CRO up to 499 days in advance of your final day. So yes, some folks have 2010 ressies already. Rates are not locked in though, IIRC.

We've learned from experience that if you're looking to be there at a busy time (like Thanksgiving week) you NEED to make your ressies the minute they open up the books at 499 days.

This year we tried to get that week in early January and had no luck at all. I tried for a few months and then we gave up and just moved everything up a week.

When Thanksgiving 2009 opened up in August, I booked it immediately! :thumbsup2

You only need to put one night's fee down as a deposit, and you can get it back up to 30? 60? days ahead, so IMO it's worth it if you're fairly sure you're going. Just out of consideration for other campers, be sure to cancel any days you don't need as soon as you know that. :goodvibes

We just booked for April 2010. For a week, we paid $108 down which can be refunded up to 7 days before we arrive. I also requested the 200 loop. I thought it sounded kind of crazy to book this far out, but the lady at reservations said it was a very smart move and not unusual. It will be our first trip so we are excited. I got my reservation paperwork in the mail the other day.

So am I seeing (or misreading:idea: ) that some folks have ressies for 2010? We want to go in 2010 providing DS grows enough to hit that ever-elusive 40-inch ride limit by then.

When are the dates released or how do I inquire prior to their release?

Yes. I stay confused:rolleyes:

Okay -- so who is CRO and how do we call them?:dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter