2007, disney dining..Coronado Springs

justplaingoofy

DIS Veteran
I saw on the other thread that had the 2007 Disney Dining Plan that there was some concern over Coronado Springs being eliminated.

FYI, I just called Disney Dining to check on an ADR and I inquired about this. The CM told me that it must have been an oversight that according to the info. they were given Maya Grill & Pepper Market is still on the dining plan for 2007.

Hope this is accurate!! :cool1:

It must have been a mistake. It makes no sense to leave an entire resort out of the DDP (whether the restaurants are Disney operated or not).

Unfortunately, it does make sense, if some assumption are true. There are no non-Disney owned restaurants listed in the brochure. None. It seems that Disney may have decided that they've basically been helping these competiting restaurants compete against their own restaurants, so perhaps are no longer allowing non-Disney restaurants to participate. Unfortunately, Coronado Springs happens to have exclusively non-Disney restaurants. (This special situation is an artifact of the special design intent of CSR, as a moderately-priced convention hotel.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter