diberry

DIS Veteran
Just reached the dizzy heights of 2000 posts. :cheer2: Who says I have nothing better to do with my time????? Just because I log on before I even go downstairs in the morning, check back quite a lot of times during the day and always last thing at night in no way indicates that I need to get a life!!! It just means I love the DIS board and all the great people I've "met" here!! :disrocks: Thanks everyone!!! :grouphug:

It's like a disease Di ;)

You all having 2000 or thereabouts posts, I mean :teeth:

Miffy2003 said:
It's like a disease Di ;)

It's definitely a DISease!!!

Congratulations Di!!!! :cheer2: I had a feeling you would get there this evening!! :Pinkbounc Any sign of a nosebleed yet!?! ;)

Congratulations Di! :bounce:

I'm looking to hit the magic five hundred fairly soon - but I don't think I'll be catching any of you up any time soon!

Welcome to the club Di :teeth:

Yep guilty as charged I log on before heading to work, then lunch-times (unless out at meetings) and then when I get home.

Congratulations :banana: :banana: :banana:

Now Karen's 7000 posts, that's commitment :)

Reid

::MickeyMo

:lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc
Congratulations Di!
:lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc

You must really love the boards - I haven't even reached 200 yet!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
That should go permanently on the board somewhere!! Thanks Bexx! :rotfl2:

K :wave2:

Bexx said:
Tag fairy where are you?! :wizard:

Well done Mum on 2000 posts :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

We must have signed up around the same time and I've only just reached 600!!

DisneyRGB said:
Tag fairy where are you?! :wizard:

Well done Mum on 2000 posts :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

We must have signed up around the same time and I've only just reached 600!!
Now what conclusions can we draw from that I wonder????? ;)

diberry said:
Now what conclusions can we draw from that I wonder????? ;)

I want to say it's that I've got more of a life than you but really it's just because I'm at work 8 hours a day, 5 days a week! Although that doesn't always stop me having a sneaky peek throughout the day when no-one's looking!

Whoo Hooo :cool1:

Here's to the next 2000 :thewave:

:flower:

Jodie

DisneyRGB said:
but really it's just because I'm at work 8 hours a day, 5 days a week! Although that doesn't always stop me having a sneaky peek throughout the day when no-one's looking!
So am I, sometimes longer :rolleyes1

Reid

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter