$200 Gift Card

MaleDisneyBeliever

DIS Veteran
I'm travelling from the UK to WDW this year and want to buy the $200 gift card or Disney Dollars (I'm not fussed which) before I travel. I dont want to buy it when I am out there, because I want to incorporate it as part of a suprise.

The Disney shopping website wont ship the gift card abroad. As far as I can tell the UK site, doesn't stock it or anything similar.

Any tips?

Many Thanks
Ryan

I am going at the end of April if you want to send me your $200 I will get you the gift card or the disney dollars and ship them back to you when I return.

I think thats your only option really, get someone you know or can trust off the forums and make sure its got sufficient insurance thru the post.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter