20 Years of Dreams Event - Official Thread

I know many of you are upset but these events are very limited. Pete's and Ryno's went very fast.

I see we have space at all the other meets right now and all links are working. The only one getting close to selling out is Steve and Makayla's.

Each podcaster had the ability to set the limit as to the number of guests.

I put together the Ice Cream Social and that has the most spots available and can accommodate a lot of folks. I realize that may not be your first choice but I wanted to create an event that would accommodate a lot of people since I knew other events would fill up quickly.
Thanks so much John. I appreciate all the hard work that goes into planning an event like this. I'm happy to be having cupcakes with Jackie.Now we just have to wait another month. 🌞

The link has been added for sign-ups for Pete's Top of the World Event in the Original Post. Just click on the event name in the schedule and it will take you to the sign-up form.

Registrations begin at 10AM Eastern Time.

This is the most popular event of the week and it will sell out fast. If you get an error message or a notification that we are sold out of spots at ANY time during the registration process that means we have reached the maximum number of registrants. Again, this can happen at any time up to and including the final step after you enter your credit card.

I wish we had enough space at this event to accommodate everyone who wanted to attend but we are limited by the venue.

Is it possible to come just for the podcast taping? I live 2.5 hours away, and would make the drive in/back just for this. Unfortunately the weekend is poor timing for coming in and staying as the first day of Kindergarten is the next morning!

Is it possible to come just for the podcast taping? I live 2.5 hours away, and would make the drive in/back just for this. Unfortunately the weekend is poor timing for coming in and staying as the first day of Kindergarten is the next morning!
If they are still accepting reservations for the event, sure, you could pay your $35 and just show up for the podcast. The only problem is you would need to be there at a time when they are distributing credentials which I think ends the previous day at noon so you'd have to get there before then. You couldn't just show up on Sunday.

I would email John and ask about that.

If they are still accepting reservations for the event, sure, you could pay your $35 and just show up for the podcast. The only problem is you would need to be there at a time when they are distributing credentials which I think ends the previous day at noon so you'd have to get there before then. You couldn't just show up on Sunday.

I would email John and ask about that.

That is sort of my dilemma. I plan to be there on Sunday for the podcast, but apparently I need to pick up my credential prior to Sunday.

Last edited:
That is sort of my dilemma. I plan to be there on Sunday for the podcast, but apparently I need to pick up my credential prior to Sunday.
If there’s a Patreon only event on Saturday I may be tempted to come in and stay one night offsite, pick up my credentials and leave immediately after the podcast taping.

If there’s a Patreon only event on Saturday I may be tempted to come in and stay one night offsite, pick up my credentials and leave immediately after the podcast taping.

i hear you, but my situation is I am a local and don't currently have an AP. So I think this relegated me to come prior to Sunday, pick-up my credentials and return. But, I remind myself this is for GKTW so my qualms are infinitesimal.

Missed out on trying for the Dole Whip Meet & Pete's Breakfast.
I was at a disability sports meet over the weekend watching our niece compete ( she won 3 golds well proud of her & over the moon). So missed out on the registration for the meets.
Last year I managed to sign up for Pete's meet in London & missed that because our niece was competing in another competition.
Love Pete & all the DIS team, but supporting our niece competing will always come first.
She is only 9, but her aim is to hopefully make the Paralympics one day.
But at least we still have the Pandora party to look forward to.:)👍

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!