20 Years of Dreams Event - Official Thread

I kept refreshing since 0955 and when it finally came up, I put my info in and just like that, poof, it was unavailable.
kinda of bummed but at least there are still the unofficial meet ups. I've meet a lot nice folks at those events in the past. plus you'll get to meet most of the team at registration and the Pandora party.

I know many of you are upset but these events are very limited. Pete's and Ryno's went very fast.

I see we have space at all the other meets right now and all links are working. The only one getting close to selling out is Steve and Makayla's.

Each podcaster had the ability to set the limit as to the number of guests.

I put together the Ice Cream Social and that has the most spots available and can accommodate a lot of folks. I realize that may not be your first choice but I wanted to create an event that would accommodate a lot of people since I knew other events would fill up quickly.

I know many of you are upset but these events are very limited. Pete's and Ryno's went very fast.

I see we have space at all the other meets right now and all links are working. The only one getting close to selling out is Steve and Makayla's.

I put together the Ice Cream Social and that has the most spots available and can accommodate a lot of folks. I realize that may not be your first choice but I wanted to create an event that would accommodate a lot of people since I knew other events would fill up quickly.
Thank you for all of your hard work John!!

Thank you John. I am sure everyone appreciates the time and effort everyone put in organizing this event, even if it doesn't seem like it right now.

Thank you, John! I was able to get into the East Meets West meet-up.

Same thing happened to me when I tried to sign up for East meets West with Teresa and Nancy, and I am a Patreon supporter. I started clicking, and kept hitting refresh. Nothing, and when the link finally worked they were sold out. :( I tried the social with Jackie, and got in to that, so I'll be going to the social with Jackie, and ice cream social with the Dreams agents. I'm looking forward to getting with all of them. :)
We're going to Jackie's event too. See you there, Mary Jo!

If you get an error or 'no space available' message on any event EXCEPT Pete and Ryno's please let me know.

I show spaces available at all of rest of the events and tested the links and the seem to be working.

If you get an error or 'no space available' message on any event EXCEPT Pete and Ryno's please let me know.

I show spaces available at all of rest of the events and tested the links and the seem to be working.

i got a " we are no longer accepting new registrations" just now when i checked the dole whip event

that's interesting - anyone who tried and got sold out should try again - i just checked Kathy's crafting and now it shows openings.
when i checked it before, it was sold out

and teresa's and jackie's are still open as well, even though they were closed when i checked before...

anyone who got shut out before, should try again!

UPDATE 7/6/2019 - Due to issues with our sign-up form for Pete's Top of the World Event we have to move sign-ups for all attendees for have not signed up already to 10AM Eastern Time on Sunday 7/7/2019. The link will be posted above in this thread at that time. I apologize for any inconvenience but I want to make sure we don't get any error messages like we did this morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter