20 Years of Dreams Event - Official Thread

none of links worked and then it said it was sold out, crying right now.

Yeah.... what a complete crock of ***! I have been hitting refresh on the sign-up page for Ryno since 8:55am CST. The link finally appeared at 9:03, and just like you, it was "magically" sold out! The only thing worse than this, was the Farewell to Great Movie Ride event a few years back with WDWNT. Turns out, 99% of the tickets went to members of the Turner Classic Movie Club. ***!!

I am so upset. I was on the site before time for the Patreon signups and first thing I tried was Ryno's meet and it was already closed at 9:01. I was on the all access today and couldn't get the page to open until 9:03 and again Ryno's was closed. Not a happy camper.

Tell me about it. My gut says that the Patreons who didn't get in on the first wave, we granted an additional few minutes. That's the only way an event can sell out in 2 minutes with links that don't even appear!!!

i did manage to get pete's and then tried for one of the other events that i hadn't gotten during the patreon sign up and that one was already full.
that was at about 5 minutes after.
And yes, my links only started working at about 2 or 3 minutes after the hour.
i kept hitting refresh over and over, until it popped open and i of course kept screwing up what i was writing...

Some events may only be a small amount of people especially Ryno's. Honestly maybe what? 30? As far as Pete's breakfast I'm not sure how large that lounge is but it was always going to be the most difficult event. If these took place in a large setting the interaction we all want wouldn't occur.

Ryno's event sold out in 2 minutes...…...I didn't even get the link until 10:02 and it was gone o_O Well whatcha gonna do :)

Doug :goofy:

Same thing happened to me when I tried to sign up for East meets West with Teresa and Nancy, and I am a Patreon supporter. I started clicking, and kept hitting refresh. Nothing, and when the link finally worked they were sold out. :( I tried the social with Jackie, and got in to that, so I'll be going to the social with Jackie, and ice cream social with the Dreams agents. I'm looking forward to getting with all of them. :)

Same thing happened to me when I tried to sign up for East meets West with Teresa and Nancy, and I am a Patreon supporter. I started clicking, and kept hitting refresh. Nothing, and when the link finally worked they were sold out. :( I tried the social with Jackie, and got in to that, so I'll be going to the social with Jackie, and ice cream social with the Dreams agents. I'm looking forward to getting with all of them. :)

at 5 minutes after, i checked all the links out of curiosity and all but the ice cream social were sold out.
amazing how fast! gone in 60 seconds....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter