20 Years of Dreams Event - Official Thread

we're going to the DVC event that night so at most we'd be able to stay at the dole whip meet for a half hour - i figured it wouldn't be fair to take a spot just for half an hour. So i didn't sign up for that one. I'm sure it's going to be a lot of fun!!!

But i did manage to sign up for the other ones i wanted.

We are going to the DVC event but aren't planning on getting there until closer to the time that is just for the DVC folks after the regular park hours (so closer to 9:30) - so will head over after the Dole Whip event

We are going to the DVC event but aren't planning on getting there until closer to the time that is just for the DVC folks after the regular park hours (so closer to 9:30) - so will head over after the Dole Whip event

according to our current plan, our group is meeting at AK at 6 PM so that we can have dinner before the event starts....
i really did want to go to the dole whip meet, but you can't have everything!
so much to do, so little time :)

We will be opening up sign-ups for all of the events (with the exception* of the two listed below) on Saturday 7/6/2019 at 10AM Eastern time. There will be links provided to the sign-up forms in the original post on this thread.

*Exceptions:

1. Ice Cream Social - this is available to book now. We have a lot of space at this event and we did not fill the 'half' we put aside for Patreon Supporters so if you want to book this event you can do so as soon as the links are posted.

2. Top of the World with Pete - we have just finalized the plans for this event so Patreon Supporters will have the first opportunity to book this starting at 10AM Eastern time on Saturday 7/6/2019. Patreon supporters should have received an email with the details on how/when to book this event by now. If yo haven't received it please send me an email and I will make sure you get it - John@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com. For everyone else we will open up sign-ups for the Top of the World with Pete event at 2PM Eastern Time on Saturday 7/6/2019

I am so upset. I was on the site before time for the Patreon signups and first thing I tried was Ryno's meet and it was already closed at 9:01. I was on the all access today and couldn't get the page to open until 9:03 and again Ryno's was closed. Not a happy camper.

I got in for Pete's breakfast, so there are at least 3 spots left when John adjusts it - all good! Had to register my whole party then email him per the instructions to removed my DH & kids ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter