20 Years of Dreams Event - Official Thread

Yep. Closer to the dates, you can expect John and the team to announce the daily events and how to sign up for them. If it is similar to last time, which it likely will be, they will keep the events small so each thing might only accommodate 20-30 people. When the first round of things booked up in a flash last time, they added a bunch of other events. Hopefully, this time they'll have plenty to choose from right off the bat now that they have seen how popular and in demand they were.
Thank you for answering my question looking forward to meeting all at the event

Not sure if rooms get put back into the pool but we had booked Contemporary and just switched to Coronado with dining. So possibly a room is available.

John, Hi there - I signed up for the event and I'm ready to pay for the party. I am having trouble finding my email to do so. Can you help me???

Hey folks just released our room at POP Century...…...plans for the room changed...…….but we'll still be there 8-)

Doug :goofy:

Yep. Closer to the dates, you can expect John and the team to announce the daily events and how to sign up for them. If it is similar to last time, which it likely will be, they will keep the events small so each thing might only accommodate 20-30 people. When the first round of things booked up in a flash last time, they added a bunch of other events. Hopefully, this time they'll have plenty to choose from right off the bat now that they have seen how popular and in demand they were.

If we are not going to the Party or the Podcast but are hoping to do some of the smaller meet ups do we still pay the $35 registration fee?

If we are not going to the Party or the Podcast but are hoping to do some of the smaller meet ups do we still pay the $35 registration fee?

You are registering for the entire event. It was more than worth it for me to hang out with the DianTram. Can't wait to see them in August!

Last edited:
I have also not received my email yet, but they did mention on Tuesday's podcast to please be patient with them while they are processing requests.
i heard that to , but my friend did it at the same time last night and she received like 2 or 3 emails. I didn't even get one that said i paid, but the charge went thru i hope i didn't type my email wrong like an idiot.

i heard that to , but my friend did it at the same time last night and she received like 2 or 3 emails. I didn't even get one that said i paid, but the charge went thru i hope i didn't type my email wrong like an idiot.

We should probably check back with them tomorrow.

Check your spam in case it went there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter