20 state postcards needed!!

Just got one more by PM. Thank you!!

I didn't realize how hard it was going to be for me to find a postcard. We're in a suburb of Chicago. I tried the gas stations, Cracker Barrel, Walgreens, CVS, Barnes and Noble, Hallmark, Meijer, WalMart, Target... and finally found one at Osco. It's a post card of Chicago but I hope that will do. I'll get it in the mail tomorrow.

Anyone know how much a postcard stamp is?

Been looking for a postcard......haven't found one yet for Nevada.
I believe I could find one on the strip.....however I am forbidden from the strip. Mommy/daddy's rules :]

I will keep looking.

I noticed that you don't have Iowa yet. I won't be home until the end of the month, but I'll keep an eye on this thread, and if you don't have one by then, I'll send one (assuming that that won't be too late).
I would have sent California and Hawaii, but I see you already have those.

dvc_john said:
I noticed that you don't have Iowa yet. I won't be home until the end of the month, but I'll keep an eye on this thread, and if you don't have one by then, I'll send one (assuming that that won't be too late).
I would have sent California and Hawaii, but I see you already have those.

Thank you! The end of the month is no problem!

Thanks to all of you looking so hard for these postcards!! We really appreciate it!!!

Finally got my Virginia card off in the mail today. I had one earlier. My dog thought it was delicious! ;-)

Hi all!! Today we learned we have received 18 postcards so far!! So exciting!! Going to try and get some pics this week!!

Is your niece's project still going on? I took a trip to Washington, DC last week and picked up a postcard for her. I will be happy to send it to her if she still needs it.

I was thinking it might be a good idea to list the postcards that she has received so far. That would let those of us who sent cards know that she has received them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter