20 state postcards needed!!

Are you still missing Wisconsin ? I can send one tomorrow but it may be covered in Packers and/or Badgers.. you live in enemy territory!! ;-)

fall08CP said:
Are you still missing Wisconsin ? I can send one tomorrow but it may be covered in Packers and/or Badgers.. you live in enemy territory!! ;-)

LOL yes, we do need WI. I supposed Packers and Badgers won't be so bad. At least the class will have something to put on their dart board for practice!

tink68 said:
Do you need one from Texas? Does it need to be blank?

Tink I think we already have one coming from Texas. But two won't hurt anything!! On the card i you could write the state capital and some facts or information about the state that would be GREAT!!

Princess Row said:
Don't have Nevada yet? Let me see if I can find one at school bookstore to help out. :]

Fantastic!! Thank you!!

Do you still need Missouri? I can get one today, with the arch on it.

LOL yes, we do need WI. I supposed Packers and Badgers won't be so bad. At least the class will have something to put on their dart board for practice!

LOL!!
Just bought and filled out the post card, will mail it over lunch :)

PlutosFriend said:
Do you still need Missouri? I can get one today, with the arch on it.

That would be GREAT!! Thank you!

fall08CP said:
LOL!!
Just bought and filled out the post card, will mail it over lunch :)

Ha, thanks neighbor!

SalemsFairyGodmother said:
I can send one from North Carolina if you still need one.

Thank you!! We do still need it!

Jacksonev1 said:
Florida has been mailed!

I hope all the kiddo's love these cards!

:lovestruc
:love:

Oh thank you!! The class is SO excited!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter