20% coupons for DS in Happy Meals

n2mm

aka WALTSGIRL
Starting this week you will receive a 20% off coupon for the Disney Store in McDonald Happy Meals. I believe it begins on July 12 (through Aug. 9). The coupons can be redemed at the Disney Store, Disney On-line, Disney Catalog and Disney Catalog Outlet Stores. Not sure if it's for the entire purchase or an item. The coupons are good until 30 Sep.

Thanks for the heads up on that. We will be watching for the coupons.

I would like to know this, too. I'm sure Disney thought of that after the discount that was available before.

I'm sure we'll find out all the rules and exclusions in the fine print on the coupons on Thursday. If I was to guess I would assume that the coupons will be similar to those handed out at the DS this past fall for future purchases.

oh please let the coupons be good for passes too...that would be so awesome!

Has WDW ever did that before with those discount coupons? Anyone know?:cool:

I'm hoping they're good for passes too!! I guess DD and I will be visiting McDonald's on Thursday!! Keeping my fingers crossed.:D

Both my husband and I are vegetarians and so are our 3year old son and daughter------ but we will make our first family trip to McDonald's for these coupons! We will get meatless Happy Meals and be very happy about it indeed!

Just wondering if anyone knows if this is limited to a certain area? Or will this be available everywhere?

I hate McDonalds, but you can bet I'll be taking the kids for Happy Meals to get those coupons! :p

What a deal!

Someone emailed me earlier today with all the info off these coupons (her local McDonalds jumped the gun and started giving them out too early).

The McDonald's coupons cannot be used on park passes, Disney Dollars, gift certificates, limited edition artwork, shipping and handling, etc.

There is a code on the coupons that I will be adding to MouseSavers on Thursday, that can be used at the Disney Store online. I tried to use it today and it's not active yet, which is why I'm not posting it here.

Mary
MouseSavers.com

I don't have kids, but I'm not above eating a Happy Meal either! Thanks for sharing!

Usually these discounts are not good for park passes or Disney Dollars.

But we can dream, I guess ...

Donna

My McDonalds gave them out early. We got some yesterday. Cute Pooh "book" notepad that my children have already clipped onto backpacks! Anyway, The coupon says 20% off at the Disney Store. Would this not be valid at Downtown Disney?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter