20% coupons for DS in Happy Meals

No, they can not be used on disney dollars. On the back it lists several item that cannot be discounted.

Where can the coupons be used? Is it only at TDS, Catalogue and online?? Or can it be used at the outlets.

Thanks
Jennifer

We went to McDees yesterday and got the Tigger Pens. All three had the coupon in them. Wooooo hooooo. Dh will be sooooooo happy going to the Disney store ACROSS town AGAIN ROFLLLLLL

I just got my coupon today and thanks to this thread, I didn't throw the rapper away like I usually do and there it was in the Pooh pad.

It can be used at the Disney Store, online, and the catalog. I'm wondering if you can use your Disney Club discount plus this coupon. I would think the answer is yes, but not sure. Anyone else know for sure?

DS got a tigger pen today...no coupon. Oh well. I am also still wondering if you can use dc and this coupon at the store. I know it won't let me online.

linden's mom-- We did go to McDonald's last Thursday and all four of us ordered Happy Meals with out meat or cheese( we are Vegans). Instead they filled the bun with lettuce, tomatoes, pickles and onions. For my 3 year olds they substituted a fruit salad type cup for the french fries. My husband and I ate our fries and loved them! The children's meals also came with milk as an option, but we drink soy and had brought our own. It really wasn't bad... can't say I would repeat the experience without the incentive of coupons though.

Has anyone in Minnesota gotten these coupons? I have gotten a total of 6 toys, Tigger, Pooh, Eeyore and Piglet, and not one of them has had a coupon in them. How do you use them online, do they have an individual use code or a general code?

Thanks.

Erika

OK I went to MCD today and ordered a "vegetarian happy meal" what dat? is the response I got. So I said just give me a hamburger Happy meal with no meat. I got a bun, fries and a orange drink. for $3.99!!!!!!!!!!

Won't do that again. BUT I have big news. I found out today that you can buy the toy for $1 without buying any food.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter