2 more TS needed

hezreck

DIS Veteran
So far I've planned 5 of our 7 TS meals. I still need two more and want some opinions on what's the best. It's me, DH and DD8. None of us are very adventurous in our eating habits. Pretty much like the Applebees, Ruby Tuesday type fare, so nothing to "exotic" :thumbsup2

Here's what I have so far.

1900 Park Fare dinner - for DD birthday
Whispering Canyon Cafe dinner
50's Prime Time dinner or lunch - one of our favorites
Garden Grill dinner
Coral Reef dinner

We are not big breakfast eaters, but I think we will do Cape May for breakfast once. So that leaves one more TS.
What would you choose out of....

Concourse Steakhouse
Big River Grille
Liberty Tree Tavern lunch (don't care for the dinner menu)

Thanks for all your opinions!! :sunny:

We have been to Le Cellier and don't want to go there again. I wasn't that impressed with the food.

We really enjoyed the Concourse Steakhouse. The steaks were juicy and very tasty and the garlic mashed potatoes were yummy. We also enjoyed the crab cakes. DD's had chicken tenders which they enjoyed and a light up drink. The desserts were very good too. If you are on the dining plan, this is a good place to go. And if you will be at the MK, it's so close. I would definately give it a try.

We ate at the Concourse also last September and it was very good. The monorail goes right through above your head. We are going to try Le Cellier this time though. I have heard great reviews about it but then some say it is terrible. I think this is true with any of the restaurants....it's all a matter of taste. The rest of your choices are pretty much the same as we are going to try this trip.

Of those three I would choose Concourse Steakhouse. Great steaks, appetizers, and desserts. Had the filet, shrimp cocktail, and cheesecake. Wings are also good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!