2/28/04 Magic Western...anyone onboard?

Happy Holidays to all!

DCL sent a list of all shore excursions. We've been busy looking over them. DW is interested in the spa. DD6 & I are thinking about the Cayman Island Tour & Stingray City Observatory.(She would never get into the water with them. Her claim to fame is that she "almost" touched a stingray at SeaWorld, before she quickly pulled her arm away!

We received our excursion list and ressie form Saturday in the mail from Expedia.com. Busy looking it over and making our choices!!!!

YAHOOOOO!!! We're 1 step closer to the cruise!!

I called DCL as soon as I got home from work this am and made ressies for our shore excursions!!

I can almost block out the weatherman's forcast of snow for today by imagining the warm tropical breeze on Grand Cayman!:sunny:

princess: Yahoo is RIGHT!!! I can remember when we were counting months and here we are counting days!! I am ever so ready!!

Totally Tigger...What excursion ressies did you make?

For Christmas DD6 received the "La Vida Mickey" CD. We like to play it in the car where we have an "Island Mango" air freshener. Last evening DD6 and I were singing, and dancing in the car. DW thought we were crazy (I'm sure anyone who saw us thought the same thing!). I told DW we were just getting prepared for the Sailaway party.

hey eveyone my name is Eric. I am 14 and new on this discussion board. I will be on the 2/28 cruise! I have been on 1 before last janunary. I am really looking forward to this! If there is anyone on here around here my age please email me.

I may not be 14, but occasionally my DW says I act like a 14 yr old. I take it as a compliment.:teeth:

:Pinkbounc Hi Yamahaboy - there are 5 family members from upstate New York meeting up with 4 more family from S. Md.. 1st Disney Cruise for all of us. We have children 23, 20, 14, 10 & 8. Can't wait. Was yur 1st one on the Magic as well? Hope to meet up with you on the 28th.

hey macker, Yes my first 1st disney cruise was GREAT! i cant wait to go back again. i heard they changed the espn sky box into the new teen hang out. Is the 14 year old joing you a guy or girl?

::MinnieMo the 14 yo is my grandaughter. Are you as cold in Ill. as we are here in NY -11 right now. this cruise is looking more and more inviting!!

Your getting the cold we had last week! right now its 18 and im thinking of wareing shorts LOL. Just think that in under 2 months well be on the sunny beach of castaway key! Does your grandauhter have a e-mail?

she does but if you communicate through the threads, she and her family do read them. Brrrrrrr!! Hurry 2/28/04

We've booked a wide variety of shore excursions!!

Key West--2 of us on Conch Train tour; 2 Catamaran & Snorkel; 1 Catamaran Racing

Grand Cayman--2 on Aqua Boat & Snorkel tour; 3 Shipwreck Snorkel tour

Cozumel--2 on Sea Lion & Snorkel tour; 2 Fury Catamaran
(DM decided to sit this port out)

All of these below zero temps are making me daydream of warmer climates soon to come!!!!
:smooth:

WOW thats alot of excursions. Last time we went we went on alot of them but this year were only planning on a few. We would rather spend our time just walking around the islands. You will LOVE the Snorkeling! Its so much fun!!

I know that we may be over doing it a little with the excursions--but where we live the water is pretty cold year round(even in August!). So we decided to take advantage of the water sports in the Caribbean while we could!!:sunny:

any one here gone parasailing on castaway cay???? how was it? and aslo does anyone know how old you have to be to go jet sking on grand caymon. thanks

any one here gone parasailing on castaway cay???? how was it? and aslo does anyone know how old you have to be to go jet sking on grand cayman. thanks

Castaway Cay parasailing is GREAT! I loved it! Overall, it's the best of both worlds...the parasailing is quiet, and relaxing, while riding in the boat which pulls the parasail is a thrill as it flies across the waves. Great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter