2/23/02 Magic

Thanks for the welcome Rikersmom! I will be sure to get a lime green ribbon, and I am stilll trying to figure out the abbreviations?

I haven't gotten any information on the cruise yet. Cast members don't get any documents until we get to the port.
What theme nights are on the Magic 7 night?
I was prepared for the tropical night, but 70's night thru me for a loop.
Any others?
Thanks for all your help!
Lisa

Karen,

We are so upset here...our Disney store is closing. Dis decided not to renew their lease in the mall. So, not only are all the CMs losing their jobs, but we are losing our Disney store. The closest one is now THREE hours away....

Have fun on your cruise!!!!!!!!
Karen

discastmember....check out this site:

www.dcltribute.com

Dave from Marietta put together a great site with lots of info. He has all the menus for all the dinners and restaurants. Also check out this site:

www.castawayclub.com

This site also has tons of info and pictures of the 70's night.

P.S. FYI...any topics related to CM's specifically are discussed on the CM board. Send Webmaster Michelle a private message or e-mail and she will give you access to the CM board.

MJ

mmouse37....
Thanks for all the info!!
Great job.
I sent the email and hopefully I'll have access to castmembers forum soon.
Hope to see you on the cruise!
Lisa

Found another cruiser who'll be joining us on another board. Maybe this posting will move us up.

I am soooooooo ready. A month from today! --Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter