2/16 items as told from Ned

tofubeast

DIS Veteran
OMG Tower of Terror Teleporters and Rugs!!!! Could this mean we are going to get the cool ToT costumes in the near future too? Wow!

Corners to the magic rugs...yah!! I was hoping they would come out because so far the carpets looked weird without them!

While it says:
Magic Show Top Hat Chair Blue * ---the actual picture shows a black hat with pink around it.

Magic Show Block B * --- They mean Magic Show Block A

Also
inferno one time use and Maleficent hat is back.

Go check out Ned now!

Go Shopping
with Shrunken Ned

Attention shoppers! It's your old pal Shrunken Ned here with the latest shop news! We've got lots of jolly good sales this weekend. Be sure to check them out!
Featured New Items
This week we've got some very magical items releasing in the Main Street Magic Shop. Check out those Tower of Terror items! Including the Elevator Teleporter and Starry Carpet! Talk about putting yourself in another dimension!
Presidents Day Sale!
Attention shoppers! On Presidents Day everything in Shrunken Ned's Shop is HALF OFF! That's right, ALL the items in my shop will be half off on Presidents Day!
We're clearing out some seasonal stuff to make room for Spring, plus you'll see some special items I'm bringing out of the stock room just for this special day! So make plans to visit me Monday February 18, 2008 when everything in my shop is HALF OFF!
This is a ONE DAY ONLY event!
EventInfo-Divider.jpg

Check out these new items:
ShopNews-2008-02-15-DancingInferno-Single.jpg
ShopNews-2008-02-15-Maleficent-Hat.jpg

Dancing Inferno Magic *
(Single Use)

Maleficent Hat *
ShopNews-2008-02-15-Tower-Elevator.jpg
ShopNews-2008-02-15-Tower-Carpet.jpg

Tower of Terror Elevator Teleporter *
Tower of Terror Starry Carpet *
ShopNews-2008-02-15-Magic-Show-Hat-Chair-Purple.jpg
ShopNews-2008-02-15-Magic-Show-Block-C.jpg

Magic Show Top Hat Chair Blue *
Magic Show Block B *
ShopNews-2008-02-15-Magic-Show-Carpet-Corner.jpg

Magic Show Carpet Corner *
* Items will be available starting 2/16/08.

Love the new items. Great work again, VMK Team!

...except you keep making me spend all my Double Fireworks Credits... arg

amazing! i just love those tower of terror things! i really hope they release the trading card game, it looks to me like they are just releasing the items from the game instead of the game. well i guess i will still keep my fingers crossed for the game.

Sorry but that top hat chair looks pink not blue! Another color mistake? lol

Woot loving the items !

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TOT STUFF.

masterGracyFan's gonna freak...again.

But..Im buying a billion of those. XD
That means i have to buy the rest of my lsit today,.

woot.. All those credits I got from TDM might be gone tomorrow! I hope those Tower of Terror teleporters aren't too expensive..

Ev

OMG!!!!! Star carpets for my epcot room. I love the twinkling star walkways in Epcot sigh :)

Bug

NO NO NO NO NO!

I need credits for MONDAY, not TOMORROW! Why must the Tower of Terror stuff come out and drain me of credits?!

Any idea of whether or not the TOT stuff will remain in stores for several weeks?

NO NO NO NO NO!

I need credits for MONDAY, not TOMORROW! Why must the Tower of Terror stuff come out and drain me of credits?!

Any idea of whether or not the TOT stuff will remain in stores for several weeks?

ROFL you guess is as good as anyones ;)

I am thinking Blue chair was a typo bc it also says Block B which was released last week, I am thinking they forgot to change the text to "Blue" and "A"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter