1900 Park Fare

this is our fav place to eat! we love it...we think the food is really good and make sure to go every trip.I guess it depends on the kind of food you like, my fav thing there is a dish called chicken with spicy couscuos (sp ? ) it was yummy and also mushroom ravioli...it was good too

We went to 1900 Park Fare for dinner and it was delicious!! The characters were Prince, Cinderella, Evil Stepmother and the stepsisters. The stepsisters were a hoot!

In fact, the evil stepmother took my daugther out to the middle of the floor and "grillled" her about her daughters!

Here's some pics from our experience!

100_1035.jpg

100_1031.jpg

100_1032.jpg

100_1030.jpg

100_1027.jpg

100_1024-1.jpg

100_1026.jpg

We also went there for Breakfast....Mary Poppins, Alice, Mad Hatter, Pooh....We loved breakfast as well!

100_0884.jpg

100_0880.jpg

100_0864.jpg

Have a great time!

OMG your daughter's outfits are beautiful

I think everyone should experience a place on their own and decide for themselves but we did not enjoy the meal or the interaction...we were a party of 15 so that may have contributed to the rushed feeling (they seemed to treat us as ONE table but there were many children that all wanted a picture)...anyway, the food was not so great in my opinion either.....

Christmas Eve Dinner 2008.... I love a good med rare but this meat was really gross!

x-mas2007560.jpg

I did like Drizella..she was fun...the others :snooty:

x-mas2007561.jpg

I've decided to switch my daughters birthday dinner from Chef Mickeys (did this one for their birthday last time - we always seem to be in WDW for their birthday) to 1900 Park Faire and I cant wait!! The stepsisters look/sound hysterical and we love buffets. Our favorite breakfast buffet last time was this one on the day we left and it really, trully was a wonderful "last" meal to have. I intend to keep an open mind regarding the food and hope for the best and from I understand the GF bakery can make/bring us a really special (chocolate slipper or individual castle cake) dessert to sing happy birthday to them with.

Yep - this thread did it for us too!

We'd been wavering on our one last TS meal . . .. Not anymore!

I hadn't even considered it before this. In part because I thought I ought to find something in DHS (where we'll likely spend most of our time that day), and because we already had the Princess Storybook meal booked at Akershus. But, with 2 princess crazy little girls . . . there's no saturation point for them!

I think they'll be THRILLED with all our character dining: we'll begin the trip with Dinner at Chef Mickey's, the 2 Princess meals, AND wrapping up our trip at the Crystal Palace! :thumbsup2

We ate dinner on 4/30 at 1900 Park Fare. We all thought it was our best character meal of our vacation. We thought the food was better than Chef Mickey's and LTT.
The stepsisters were great. It was definitely the highlight of our trip.

We went for dinner in April and really enjoyed it! The stepsisters were great! My girls had a wonderful time and our waiter, Russell, was so funny! He joked around with the girls and made the dinner even more fun. The buffet was good. Everyone found something they liked to eat. We would definitely go again.

Goofygirl

I've decided to switch my daughters birthday dinner from Chef Mickeys (did this one for their birthday last time - we always seem to be in WDW for their birthday) to 1900 Park Faire and I cant wait!! The stepsisters look/sound hysterical and we love buffets. Our favorite breakfast buffet last time was this one on the day we left and it really, trully was a wonderful "last" meal to have. I intend to keep an open mind regarding the food and hope for the best and from I understand the GF bakery can make/bring us a really special (chocolate slipper or individual castle cake) dessert to sing happy birthday to them with.

You're going to have such a great time!! :goodvibes

I think everyone should experience a place on their own and decide for themselves but we did not enjoy the meal or the interaction...we were a party of 15 so that may have contributed to the rushed feeling (they seemed to treat us as ONE table but there were many children that all wanted a picture

We just went here on 5/4 with a group of 15 too! We did a few Character meals, and every one seemed to try to rush the characters through! By golly we PAID for FIFTEEN people! I want the characters at our table at LEAST 3 times longer than the group of FOUR sitting behind us!

ok, rant about that over.....

We LOVED this meal!!!! The food was superb!!!! We all agreed that there wasn't ANYTHING that we didn't like! Strawberry Soup yummmmmmy!!! The stepsisters were far and above our very very favorite part of the meal though! As my brother said, "They have certainly go charisma!" We were dying laughing they were so funny! I really could have have done without Cinderella and the prince, and would go back just to see the stepsisters!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter