1900 Park Fare character dinner

excitedmomma

Mouseketeer
Anyone been? We're going soon and wondering about the food and of course, more importantly, the character interaction and who will be there. Thanks!:tongue:

We did this last year. The character interaction was fantastic. We saw Cinderella, the mice and Prince Charming. He was really great with the girls. Fiary Godmother sat on a chair and you went on line to take a picture with her.

The food was OK. Typical buffet food. Nothing that would scream out at you. They did have a very good selection, but I expected more desserts. They were kinda limited.

MY DH and I did it in FEb for dinner and had a wonderful meal. Cindy and Co were there and the mice had the "hots" for my DH

Sounds great! We couldn't get CRT or the PSB so I'd heard about this one and dd6 is really looking forward to it! Can't wait!

Is the Prince dressed elegantly or how? Just curious. Ds4 is coming and likes all the disney Prince's but of course Prince Charming doesn't do much "fighting", that he's into. (wish for boys character meal, but that's a whole other matter! lol) So I'm kinda wondering how to dress ds. Dd will probably were her cinderella costume. Do other little girls dress in costume for this dinner??
Thanks!

Prince was dressed in his white with gold trim coat, red pants. Yes I saw Girls there in all sorts of princess dresses.

We did this last trip... kids really enjoyed it, especially my son! After all... breakfast at Cindy's was all "girls" (princesses)- here he got to see the Prince! The character interaction was very good there- and we did a LOT of character meals this last trip to compare it too! The mice were funny (cracked my kids up) and ofcourse Cinderella was divine (I think I actually saw my youngest swoon at seeing her again LOL) and spent lots of time with the kids too and the Prince was so sweet. My son shook his hand and he made some comments about how grownup my son was.... he bent down on one knee to sign the autograph book on the table and stayed that way talking to my (short) son for awhile... :)

It was NOTHING like the quickness/frantic character visitations at the Cinderella breakfast at the castle.

Let's put it this way... we don't plan on bothering to do Cindy's breakfast at the castle again... we're already for sure planning 1900 Park Fare dinner next trip. :)

i would book at ps. both times i've eaten here at dinner it was like a pack of wolves waiting to get in and the first time it was eeyore and co. back in 2002.

Yes, definitely book a PS. We had to for our last trip last Nov/Dec.... and I imagine as it becomes more well known (just as Cinderella's breakfast is very hard to get PS for) it is going to become more and more difficult to get a table. Definitely book a PS and don't chance just showing up...

We were there in December and had a wonderful time!!!! The characters were very, very attentive!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter