19 month old on a plane?

We also always bring a drink for just after take-off and just before landing.

Often, the little ones have trouble adjusting the pressure in their ears. They don't quite know how to hold their nose and blow to relieve any pressure. A drink in a sippy cup keeps the pain away.

I flew with DD at 19 months to WDW. We held her on our laps. I did take a sippy cup for take off and landing. I brought some snacks too. She loved stickers, so I brought a lot of stickers and paper to put them on. We brought a travel sized magna doodle too. She did pretty well. We had 2 flights each way, so we did have time for her to get down and play a little. Our longest flight was 2.5 hrs.

I flew with DD at 19 months to WDW. We held her on our laps. I did take a sippy cup for take off and landing. I brought some snacks too. She loved stickers, so I brought a lot of stickers and paper to put them on. We brought a travel sized magna doodle too. She did pretty well. We had 2 flights each way, so we did have time for her to get down and play a little. Our longest flight was 2.5 hrs.

god nos how im guna survive a 9 hour flight lol :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter