180 +10 Ressies Online - Can Be Done

Good morning. I noticed last night that I could see what looked like +10 dates for dining on the British website. My ADR window opened this morning for 180 and I went to their website this morning and booked all of my ressies for my Sept trip, including my +10 dates.

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/en_GB/

After the website opens, click on WHERE TO EAT then Make Dining Reservations (This opens the old dining reservation section, you will need your Resort Ressie number and arrival date to link to your dining plan)

It worked like a dream and the ressies show up in the new My Disney Experience website as well. I received email confirmations for all of my ressies just like you normally do. Thought this might help those of you who, like me, hate to call the dining line.

Have a great day!::yes::
Need more info if available. Shoot me a PM describing process.

Good morning. I noticed last night that I could see what looked like +10 dates for dining on the British website. My ADR window opened this morning for 180 and I went to their website this morning and booked all of my ressies for my Sept trip, including my +10 dates.

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/en_GB/

After the website opens, click on WHERE TO EAT then Make Dining Reservations (This opens the old dining reservation section, you will need your Resort Ressie number and arrival date to link to your dining plan)

It worked like a dream and the ressies show up in the new My Disney Experience website as well. I received email confirmations for all of my ressies just like you normally do. Thought this might help those of you who, like me, hate to call the dining line.

Have a great day!::yes::

Many thanks for this link! I was able to complete my ADRs thanks to this link after MDE would only let me go a couple of days out - makes my trip to Disney feel even more real! :banana:

ps: Was able to get BOG using MDE - hooray! :cheer2:

I also cannot get through - web says its down, and I cannot get through on phone. 6:10am.

I can't get through either. It says system down for maintenance. The phone line doesn't open til 7.

Is this just normal 6am everyone flooding the reservations system? or is it unusual for it to say "system down"?

I'm with you. I don't get up at 5:30 unless I'm going to Disney or it's 180 days til I go to Disney! I'm only making a few ADR's today. Most of them can wait. I haven't figured out our whole plan yet since we just got back from Disney last week!

Just talked to a CM on the phone. The while dining system is down and no reservations can be made at this time. CM couldn't give me a time frame of when it will be up again. Awesome.

I just talked to a CM too...and he recommended calling back in an hour. Guess I'll be glued to my computer and phone all day checking!

It's so aggravating! I do have other things to do. Plus you sit through endless automated messages before you find out the system is down. Maybe that should be the first thing you hear!

I was finally able to make my reservations online at about 7:30 am. :banana: I hope all of you were as well. I was able to get everything I wanted - only difficulty/surprise was being unable to book Flying Fish for any night earlier than 7:30pm! We'll just plan to give kids a snack in the afternoon to tide them over. (Mickey Bar anyone?) We usually eat closer to 6:30.

I was finally able to make my reservations online at about 7:30 am. :banana: I hope all of you were as well. I was able to get everything I wanted - only difficulty/surprise was being unable to book Flying Fish for any night earlier than 7:30pm! We'll just plan to give kids a snack in the afternoon to tide them over. (Mickey Bar anyone?) We usually eat closer to 6:30.

I was also able to get thru around 730 while I was in the middle if getting my daughter ready for school. I got all 14 reservations with only one hiccup. I had to swap the days I wanted for BOG & CRT but its not a big deal. After the stress and frustration this morning, I'm super excited about getting this stage done. I think I'll take a nap now. :)

Just wanted to come back by to say THANKS!! So glad I subscribed and was able to come back this morning to make my Christmas week reservations. Was getting nowhere with the new one, but got right through with this one:cheer2:

It's not allowing me to link my reservation number. Any troubleshooting hints?

I had no trouble with it a few months ago when booking a friends dining for her, but when I went to book mine earlier this month it wouldn't let me link mine either. I ended up calling.

I ended up calling as well. Yesterday was my 180 +10 day. I would have much preferred to book on line. I like knowing my options.

Oh nooooooooo!!! I went to check out the dining page today (old site - I'm in Canada so this has never been an issue)...and MY DISNEY EXPERIENCE IS THERE NOW INSTEAD!!!!! :sad1::crazy2::sad2: I can definitely see what everyone has been hating so much, wow.
The MDE dining page is a MESS, ugh. So many stupid drop-down menus! And every 10 seconds I get a message that a script on the page has stopped working and would I like to continue waiting for it to work or stop the script? UGH.
I am hoping against hope that I'll be able to get the old site to work for me again between now and my ADR day - August 24th! pixiedust: Otherwise I'll be paying the $20 for the long distance phone call to WDW, sigh.

Today My Disney Experience was available and I was able to see and make more reservations!! I am in Canada and up until now, I was unable to see any existing reservations. So glad My Disney Experience is finally working in Canada!

Claire

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter