• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

180 +10 Ressies Online - Can Be Done

mkbroas

Delightfully Deranged by Disney
Good morning. I noticed last night that I could see what looked like +10 dates for dining on the British website. My ADR window opened this morning for 180 and I went to their website this morning and booked all of my ressies for my Sept trip, including my +10 dates.

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/en_GB/

After the website opens, click on WHERE TO EAT then Make Dining Reservations (This opens the old dining reservation section, you will need your Resort Ressie number and arrival date to link to your dining plan)

It worked like a dream and the ressies show up in the new My Disney Experience website as well. I received email confirmations for all of my ressies just like you normally do. Thought this might help those of you who, like me, hate to call the dining line.

Have a great day!::yes::

Good morning. I noticed last night that I could see what looked like +10 dates for dining on the British website. My ADR window opened this morning for 180 and I went to their website this morning and booked all of my ressies for my Sept trip, including my +10 dates.

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/en_GB/

It worked like a dream and the ressies show up in the new My Disney Experience website as well. I received email confirmations for all of my ressies just like you normally do. Thought this might help those of you who, like me, hate to call the dining line.

Have a great day!::yes::

YOU.ROCK. :thumbsup2

:worship: :worship: :worship:

interesting, but this didn't work for me. I got to the homepage and it recognized me, but everything I clicked on that was peronalized just took me to a blank white page.

Try logging out completely, closing internet explorer and reopening it. You have to get your cookies to clear out of the browser or it keeps taking you back to the new website. It only worked if I went in using the link above.

It worked for me (mostly)! I was able to get all of our "must haves" that are difficult to get (ahem, BOG namely), but then the site stopped working. All well, at least we got that ADR! :thumbsup2

Worked for me this morning as well. All reservations showed up on disney app. Hope this means the kinks are starting to finally be worked out

you are made of win. I had no issues using the above link this morning for 180+10.

It doesn't look like I could have done it on the new site. I did have to go back to the new site to book a fantasmic! package on the 180 day.....

thanks!

Glad it helped everyone. It's nice to give back on these boards from time to time. I always get such good tips from fellow posters.

I tried this method on Monday, and it did not work for me. However, calling 407-WDW-DINE worked like a charm ;)

I'm so glad you posted this! I've been having a nightmare of a time making ADRs online using the new website - it will only let me reserve one day at a time (at EXACTLY 180 days). Of course, just clicked on your link and the site is now down for maintenance. *lol* Just my luck. Will try again in the morning. :thumbsup2

I love you. :lovestruc:love:

It totally worked for me this morning (site must've been down last night). All our ADRs for September made - including prime time at CRT, BoG and Le Cellier! :cool1::cool1:

:worship::worship::worship:

My 180 day was today. We wanted a breakfast at CRT, so I got on before work this morning. My own bookmarked page didn't work, was getting really frustrated :furious: and then I remembered your link. I was on the site for 30 minutes, closed it, clicked your link, and within ONE MINUTE I was choosing my reservation time! Your link is like magic!pixiedust:

:thanks:

our 180 day mark was today. made all our reservations thanks to your link.:-)
saved me a the long wait and call to disney and all before disney offices opened...

so thanks again

Today was my 180 mark. My friend's was yesterday and she was able to make our combined reservations for everything but Be Our Guest (couldn't get a table for four, much less ten). I was able to look up reservations following your link, but when it came to finalizing credit card details, it kept saying something went wrong. I was able to make a reservation at Kona Cafe (which didn't require a credit card - and a I cancelled a couple hours later) but wasn't having any luck with Tusker House, San Angel Inn, or Garden Grill. I pulled up Be Our Guest just to see if there were any times, and it was letting me select a table for six. I was just killing time until 7 AM at that point so I went ahead and tried my credit card information...and it worked!! Luckily I was able to add an additional reservation for four once I spoke to a CM, so both families will be able to dine in the Beast's castle!! :banana::banana: I don't know why but getting our ADR's makes it feel even more real than making our hotel reservation!

THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! :cheer2:

My 180 mark was today and this worked like a DREAM!!!!!!!!:thumbsup2

I am so happy to hear that this has worked for so many people. I wish Disney would just fix all of their communication portals and quit making us look for work arounds. I don't know who runs their IT department, but my guess is they must hate their job.

I am so happy to hear that this has worked for so many people. I wish Disney would just fix all of their communication portals and quit making us look for work arounds. I don't know who runs their IT department, but my guess is they must hate their job.

I totally agree with you. I am REALLY hoping this link still works in May when it comes time to make my adr's. You will have saved me a lot of grief....lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter