18 year olds on the ship?

mlorence

Earning My Ears
Hi!
Our family is going on a 4 day Disney Cruise April 3, 2005. That includes my husband, myself, our 7 year-old daughter, and our 18 year-old daughter who will be a senior in high school. She is considered an adult as far as rates etc. But she is too old for the teen club. Is she allowed in adult only places? (we're not sure that we want her in adult only places) I'm feeling like she is in an inbetween place. What kind of things will she be able to do with others her own age. Anyone out there go on a cruise with their not quite a child but not quite an adult 18 year-old high school senior?

Thanks so much for your help,
Mary

:wave:

last summer my son was 18 on our trip and i was worried he would miss being in common grounds as he had done on our previous cruises and i must say he very much enjoyed being able to go to the clubs for the shows. there is no need to worry about the content of the adult shows on the ship, remember its disney and we never found anything to be inappropiate., also it was a lot of fun for us all to be able to hang out together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter