17 year old considered adult?

I want to know what 17 year old can actually afford a Disney cruise? Are you some sort of tech wiz? Have you really checked out the full cost of Disney cruise (transportation to port, gratuities, excursions, etc)

I want to know what 17 year old can actually afford a Disney cruise? Are you some sort of tech wiz? Have you really checked out the full cost of Disney cruise (transportation to port, gratuities, excursions, etc)

It's doable. I work for an organization who help people with their job search. We have programs for teenagers, starting at 12 yo. Minimum wage is currently 13,50$ CAD. Some kids work after school and during week-ends. If the kid is motivated enough, he can save the money. He could be gifted airlines gifts cards/disney gift cards, etc.

Where there's a will, there's a way.

Maybe look at another cruise line? Carnival has rules being 25 not 21 but I’d you show a marriage license that rule does not apply

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter