15 messages and my account is still limited

DaviVascaino

DIS Veteran
Hello,

I have over 10 messages and I still can't send pms or change my avatar. I read the faq and it says it might take 30-60 min for the account to unlock, but it has been several hours. Thank you

Hello,

I have over 10 messages and I still can't send pms or change my avatar. I read the faq and it says it might take 30-60 min for the account to unlock, but it has been several hours. Thank you
Besides the 10 post minimum, you must be registered on DISboards for at least 24 hours for the options to become available to you. Be aware, once you achieved that milestone, it can take a little time for the system to recognize you've reached it.

Besides the 10 post minimum, you must be registered on DISboards for at least 24 hours for the options to become available to you. Be aware, once you achieved that milestone, it can take a little time for the system to recognize you've reached it.
Oh I am sorry, I missed that. I swear the FAQ said 60 min. Thank you for your help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter