14 Days to go

Uhhh...We pack the night before we leave.

I am starting to pack next week for our June trip! I start with the suntan lotion, meds, moleskin, film, new socks, etc. Then as I purchase new clothes they go right into the suitcase. I leave it opened on my dresser to catch things. Hey, it will only be about 42 days away by then!!!!!

suevee

That I started tossing the new stuff,like Sun screen,travel toothbrushes, into it,then as I remembered things that needed packing, they went into the box,bandaides,medicines. By TWo days before we left everything was in one place waiting to be packed in the new luggage we got for christmas!! :D

tink.gif

You are definitely not alone! I had the suitcases out about 2 weeks ago and they're now half filled. The only things missing are the shorts and T-shirts that we've been fortunate enough to need here at home in NC.

Jill in NC

Disneyland - '74
Fort Wilderness - Oct '76
Fort Wilderness - Oct '78
Days Inn - '80
Fort Wildnerness - Oct '82
CBR - Oct '90
Fort Wilderness - Mar '93
ASM/WL - Dec '96
BC/Disney Institute - Jun '98
BC - Jan '00
YC - Sep '00
Poly - Apr/May '01

We leave in a week and I have been packed for 3 months. My loving husband makes fun of me, but it helps me feel a little closer to my trip. Pack away.

95- offsite
97- Nikki bird
98- Holiday Inn M.E.
99- Days suites
00-ASM and HIFS
00- DL and MOWC
01- Animal kingdom lodge and HIFS

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter