12/30 12/31 Meet schedules???

Robinrs

DIS Veteran
I got dizzy reading the thread... :confused:

Okay, I will be in town approx. noon on Sunday.

That's the MYTHOS meet, right?

What is the fiinal decision on New Years Eve? I will be there most of the day.

How about New Years Eve Night???

New Years Day??

CPM, I will be there on the 2nd or 3rd!

Can someone put me up to speed?

THANKS! :bounce:

Robin,
I hear ya...it's great that there will be quite a few people around too, tho!!! :D

Well, Robert Walker left a post that he would meet me inside the gates of IOA at noon on Mon. the 31st - he mentioned the 3pm meet in passing but said something about being at Dr.Doom...the 3pm meet is supposed to be the Alchemy Bar...that's when happy hour starts! :D So if I find him at noon, I'm going to let him know that it's 3pm at the Alchemy.

Now, that said...I want to sneak out at some point and get something to eat, and/or have a couple of the cheapo drafts that are offered during happy hour (3-7) at Citywalk (NASCAR, Margaritaville) I mean, it IS New Years Eve..right? :D I don't know whether it will be so crowded that ya can't leave or whatever...so who knows! But...we should also have something later on for those of us staying for NYE - I'd like to say "hey" to MIB before he heads into Mythos - so that would be later...

Ok, now I'm making myself dizzy again!
Noon on the 31st inside the front gate
3pm at the Alchemy

Somebody chime in about a later meet...maybe 8ish?

I'm so excited...my first NYE in a park! :D

Karen

MIB999999 will be at the park 12/30 at 8:00 am for a special MIB training session.
then head over to dragons by 9:30 the meet up with the Barry group.
Mythos at noon of course.
Alchemy and the lush club meet at 3 and if MsDiz looks like she has had to much i will see if she wants to go shoot it out at MIB:D

12/31 i work thru the day and will be at parks by 8:30pm. since i go all the time, it will be up to my wife and her friend that will be with us what we do from 8:30 till 10:00 pm seating time at MYTHOS.
Fireworks at 12:00:

what is going on 1/1/02????? :confused:

Originally posted by Robinrs

CPM, I will be there on the 2nd or 3rd!
Can someone put me up to speed?
THANKS!

Okay Robin! I e-mailed you, your PM is full! (miss popular! LOL).
We are coming up late on Jan.1st staying off site. We'll be at IOA on the 2nd & checking in at HRH that day. Call me if you're in the area on my cell or at the hotel on the 2nd or 3rd.
Have a safe drive! :)

I'll be there 12/31, but we're doing our own thing that night...
I will probably be thre 1/1 if there's anything going on then, is there?

Alchemy and the lush club meet at 3 and if MsDiz looks like she has had to much i will see if she wants to go shoot it out at MIB

Um...MIB...as nice of an offer as that is, I'm going to miss you by a day...this is the 31st that the lush club is meeting!

And it's very hard to tell when I've had too much, by the way...the red beam on your head instead of the aliens would be about the only indication! :jester:

Karen

Well MsDiz as crowded as it was today finding anybody was almost impossible.

i will swing by the alchemy bar on 12/31 by taking the long way around to MYTHOS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter