12/29/17 Disney Magic from Miami

I hope it's not too late to join. I've been searching for a fish extender group to join. Ryan (dad), Sokonie (mom), Rashad (son, 10), Ramsey (daughter, 6). No fish extenders for mom and dad. Thank you!

Hi - we are finalizing the list for the FE group this week and need your stateroom number please. Thank you!

Hi All! We're super excited to be cruising over New Years with all of you. This is our first Disney cruise and I've just learned about fish extenders and if there's still space for us I'd love to be a part of them. There's 5 of us, Melissa (mom), Jeremy (dad), Jack (9), Claire (7), & Ryan (3).
I really have no idea how these work, so if there is somewhere else I should go for this or if there is just general information I'd love for someone to shoot me an email mlatham1011@yahoo.com

Hi,
There are a couple posts in the DIS boards about FE groups and how they work. Lots of ideas exist on Pinterest too. We are finalizing the list for the FE group this week and need your stateroom number please. Thank you!

Hi All,
This is our first Disney cruise, we are going with my niece, nephew, and my two children.
We are two rooms. We would love to participate.
My kids are Eleanor (4) Emerson (2), my niece is Sophie (14) and Max (12). No extenders for mom or dad. Please let me know if it's not too late to join.

Hi - we are finalizing the list for the FE group this week and need your stateroom numbers please. Also, I know Emerson can be both a girl and boy name - please confirm gender of your Emerson. Thank you!

Hello-
This will be our first Disney Cruise and I have been reading about the fish extender and we would love to be apart of it, if it isn't too late??
We don't have a cabin # yet, but there will be four of us.
Phil - dad
Kristin - mom
Claire - 14
Owen - 10
We are so excited to surprise the kids with this cruise:)!!

Hi - we are finalizing the list for the FE group this week and need your stateroom number please - do you have it to share? Thank you!

Hi-Is it possible to get a final list this week? With the holidays quickly approaching I would love to get a jump start on my fish extenders. Thanks so much for organizing this group!

Anyone interested in a mixology class? I'd like to request 1/1/18 at sea day. They're usually around 2pm-4pm. $20 per person.

DmE833

Fish Extender group has been finalized! 14 kids (9 girls & 5 boys) across five staterooms. It is at your discretion whether to include parents. Hope to meet you on the ship!

Stateroom 2536 – Eleanor (4) Emerson (2) Sophie (14) Max (12) + mom Jennie & dad
Stateroom 6108 – Isabelle (12) & William (9) + mom Elizabeth & dad Martin
Stateroom 6634 – Max (17), Lucas (17) & Ashlyn (12) + mom Tori & dad Ed
Stateroom 7558 - Emme (11), Gigi (6) & Sloane (6) + mom Lyn & dad Jason
Stateroom 7560 – Katie (10) & Samantha (7) + mom Leah & dad Tom

Printable file is attached.

Attachments

• 2017_FE.pdf
    36.6 KB · Views: 2
Hi-Is it possible to get a final list this week? With the holidays quickly approaching I would love to get a jump start on my fish extenders. Thanks so much for organizing this group!

Apologies for the delay - list has now been finalized and posted to this thread.

Hi we are intrested in the fish extender group ! Is it ok for us to join or is too late or too many people?
Stateroom number: 6108
Martin (Dad)
Elizabeth (mum)
Isabelle (12)
William (9)

No need to do anything for mum and dad!
List has been finalized with you included, and posted to this thread.

Fish Extender group has been finalized! 14 kids (9 girls & 5 boys) across five staterooms. It is at your discretion whether to include parents. Hope to meet you on the ship!

Stateroom 2536 – Eleanor (4) Emerson (2) Sophie (14) Max (12) + mom Jennie & dad
Stateroom 6108 – Isabelle (12) & William (9) + mom Elizabeth & dad Martin
Stateroom 6634 – Max (17), Lucas (17) & Ashlyn (12) + mom Tori & dad Ed
Stateroom 7558 - Emme (11), Gigi (6) & Sloane (6) + mom Lyn & dad Jason
Stateroom 7560 – Katie (10) & Samantha (7) + mom Leah & dad Tom

Printable file is attached.

Does anyone’s have their navigators for this cruise? Doing the same one in 2018 and would love to take a look?

Thank you

Thank you will look once I am home. Checking on my phone it seemed the NYE day is missing? Could just be the way my phone is showing it.

Did you enjoy the cruise? Would you do another NYE one?

Thank you will look once I am home. Checking on my phone it seemed the NYE day is missing? Could just be the way my phone is showing it.

Did you enjoy the cruise? Would you do another NYE one?

I would do NYE again. It's there but they're out of order. We were in Nassau 12/31 and the show was "Twice Charmed". The deck party was fun. they served champagne in keepsake glasses, a lithograph, hats and chocolates in our stateroom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter