12/19 Wonder Anyone coming???

Erik,

You can order the b-day decoration from DCL or from Shirley www.theperfectgift.cc for your son's b-day. Your room will be decorated by the time you're aboard. I think they also make a b-day cake and sing the song for him at dinner.

I've never have my b-day with Disney, but I had a b-day experience with Norweigan Cruise Line. I think they should be similar.

Hope that helps,

Ling

The CMs in the Lab decorated our door for the girls' birthday. I don't know if the Stack (or Aloft on the Wonder) CMs do that for the teens.

At dinner there is a special cake they bring out and they sing.

DJ

When I made our reservations, they asked me if anyone had a birthday. Well, my hubbie's is 11/30, so I said sure and we just celebrated our 15th anniversary. They said they'll do a cake or something at the table.

I just got off the phone with Debbie II (that fabulous Debbie who makes REAs reservations). We moved our Palo's to 6:30. Easy as pie. What a doll!

Are we there yet???? I can't wait!

d

Hey! My counter just went below 60! Yeah!!! :Pinkbounc

Where will you be two months from today? I will probably be hanging out near the Goofy Pool watching my kids swim.

Two months from tomorrow we will be at Castaway Cay!!!!!

DJ

It's getting exciting! The boys still have no clue! They also don't know that we are going to USO/IOA after the cruise! We have talked about WDW and USO...what we are going to do at WDW and what we will do at USO "whenever we get to go there". We are so bad!!! Any idea of when we might get our cruise documents?

I can't believe how quickly the days are counting away.

'Chele: The kids are going to love the surprise. 3 years ago we surprised our kids with a trip to disney the day after Christmas and that is the trip my daughter talks about most.

See you all at the goofy pool.:D

Denise

I will be looking for the docs to come about a month before the sail date. The 3/4 night cruise docs seem to come out later than the 7 night.

Once November rolls around it will sound much closer.

We booked the Kayak excursion at Castaway Cay. I talked DH into staying onboard when we are at Nassau. I want plenty of time to just enjoy the ship.

WDWCrazzyCunninghams, your boys are going to have the surprise of a lifetime! What a wonderful family memory you are going to create!

DJ

DJ, we too are thinking of just staying on board, BUT, we got the HDTV now and the boys have been watching a TON of Discovery Home Theater. The picture is incredible! They have been showing a LOT of the Atlantis hotel and the aquariums. Connor has always said that he wants to be a scuba diver. Everytime it comes on, they say, "can we go there!" Of course, I play dumb and say it is too far and too much money to get there. Little do they know.... That said, we are thinking about heading to Atlantis JUST to see the aquariums. I have hesitated since all the posts I have seen on it say it's not worth it and it's too much money. Which it is just to see some fish...that we have already seen on TV....or can see at a zoo stateside. I just know if they see the hotel they will want to go over to it. I dunno...still undecided, but leaning toward staying on board!
Meet you all by the Goofy Pool that day! Mickey Bars are on me! :p :mickeybar :mickeybar :mickeybar :mickeybar :mickeybar

We're going to the Straw Market and walk around for an hour or so. We were thinking of going to the Pirate Museum, but many have said it isn't worth it. That's it!

We have a massage scheduled for 2ish, so whatever we do will be quick! (I think our breakfast in is that AM too!)

d

Oh, we thought about the pirate museum too! I just don't know. On one hand I want to say we have spent so much money to be on the cruise, why not just enjoy the cruise and all it has to offer, why spend more?? On the other hand, we will be in places that are new and exciting! Why not go and see them? We might never again get to be there! Decisions, decisions.....

How is everybody out there doing? Everybody has been quiet lately.

Hello
Time is getting close, only 7 weeks before we leave.
For a trip that I started planning Oct 03 it sure has taken along time. Now the days are going to fly by.
Waiting for the travel Doc. Received my Shore Excursions request forms from the AAA. So many choices to do.
I am more excited than my 3 kids. We are arriving on the 17th then spending a day at the cape (NASA). After the cruise we have 7 nights at the Saratoga Springs Resort WDW.

Erik

We are doing okay! It's been hectic around here! We have already had Halloween! This area of WV doesn't believe in Trick Or Treat on the weekends. They say it increases mischief. So, we celabrated on Thursday night. Then today at school were the parties in the classes. I want to think that things will slow down, but with only 43 days until we leave, I have to get all of our shopping done for the Holidays! YIKES! I think I might be doing a lot of internet shopping and shipping! Here are our pumpkins and our "pumpkins"! See ya' real soon!

71255790.jpg

71255824.jpg

Love those pumpkins!

Our Trick or Treat is tomorrow night.

After this holiday, we will be focused on Thanksgiving (my most dreaded holiday since I have to do all of the cooking). Once I survive THAT I will be SO ready for this trip!

DJ

My husband has announced this year that we are going to go out to eat for Thanksgiving then have dessert at our house. You don't even know how much I am looking forward to this.

No shopping, No cooking, No dishes, No in-laws (oops did I say that)!!

Just kidding!

Hope everybody has a great Halloween (DD was Sleeping Beauty)!!

Sue

Just thought I would pop in and say hi!! (and check my countdown!) YEAH!! Can you believe we can finally say, "We are going to Disney NEXT MONTH!" I can't wait! I talked to both of the kids teachers and they are fine with us taking off! I told them that I wanted to get the work from them so we could work on it and be caught up before we return to school and Colton's teacher said he would email me what he needed to do and Connor's teacher said, "Go. Have fun and don't worry about it!" I knew it would be okay when on the first day of school her room was covered in Mickey...clocks, desk set, stuffed plush! Colton's teacher used Mickey on the top of the papers he handed out that first day. It was a sign!
Well, I just wanted to say HI!! And again, I can't wait to meet you all! See ya real soon!

HI, 6 weeks from today we will be in Cocoa Beach. We fly out on the 17th, I planed an extra day incase the weather was bad in Seattle. Last thing we want to do is miss a plane and be late for the boat. Also I have a non stop flight so our luggage should make it and we do not have to change planes. Flying in December we run a risk of bad weather.
We received our luggage today so we are ready to pack. My DS5 wheeled the suitcase around and pretended he was checking into the airport. He has to look at the DCL catologe almost every day. My wife, DS5 and I are very excited and looking forward to a long vacation, while my DS13 and DD16 say okay dad, is this all you think about. We have only been planning this for over a year and they get tired of me talking about it.
Every day I read the DIS board to see what else I can learn, I still have not decided what we are going to do in Nassua.
After the cruise we have 7 nights in WDW at the SSR. It has been 10 years since we were last there.
WE are still waiting for the cruise documents, I hope they show up in the next few weeks. I've only told one teacher that DS13 would miss a day of school, he understands, his class room is filled with goofy collectibles and wants something with goofy on it.
Hope you all are having as much fun as I am waiting for our first cruise.
:wave2:
Erik

I am popping in to say hello as well. I can't believe it is next month! I am trying to start Christmas shopping since we will be gone the 15-23. I need to start a packing list soon since this is our first cruise. Our kids are missing 2 days of school but the teachers say they won't be doing much that close to break except review. We still haven't decided what to do in Nassau. I would like to just stay on the boat but I think dh may want to get off a little while. See you all soon.:D

It's coming up! I'm making my family crazy reciting the days!

If we don't have guests for Thanksgiving, I'm starting to put out clothes in the spare room for the trip!!!

Things have been crazy here, so that's why I haven't been on (just the usual!) Hope everyone is ready for a vacation - we sure are!!!!!

d:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :teeth:

I'm still here. Life if busy; my Girl Scout troop just had a sleepover party this weekend with a trip to the mall. That was a lot of work.

My troop activities are on hold until after the holidays (except for a 'family event' where we meet at Disney On Ice--Finding Nemo, but each girl will be with a parent, so I don't have to watch after them).

It is fun to be able to say we are going NEXT month!

Can't Wait!
DJ

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter