12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
klineyqueen said:
dishes.gif

I better get back to my regularly scheduled life....

See John? Brandi IS sweet and innocent! :rolleyes1

GoofyforGoofy said:
Nice picture of ...ummmm, yeah. I always liked...umm... Cinderella, or Ariel or ahh.. err.....is that Belle? :blush:

Poor Brack. Don't you know that NOTHING is innocent here?!?! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

GoofyforGoofy said:
You guys have fun at that sleepover...I plan on joining the shore crew unloading supplies that morning. Look for me on the forklift heading to Cookies with a load of bananas...I'll be waving to everyone!!! :bounce:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

slindamood said:
No sense in running to the hamocks both days we are on CC - -

We just get all the kids together for a friendly game of bingo, and the "winners" get more than a trinket or other item of value, but get to stay all week on CC to hold the hamocks for the adults.

Are kids allowed on CC all week? We could leave some of the bananas so they won't go hungry.

hysterical.gif

BuzzBoyMom said:
You eat a dish named after a man?

hmmmm...Wonder what a John Jhalkis (sorry if I misspelled that) would be made of...

:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

Someone had to answer that one! popcorn::

GoofyforGoofy said:
Clever. I see I have my work cut out for me....Honey, no dinner tonight...Im in training!

No need for training. Get that plane license and arrange for a small single person aircraft to be waiting for you! :thumbsup2 Or one of those hat thingies.

becka said:
Nice try Karen but you forgot to take into account just a few things in your calculations….

1. Friday night chat
2. Vanessa is gone this weekend
3. Another one of us is bound to be banned by next Wednesday
4. Daylight Savings Time
5. Halloween
6. Moon Phases (Full Moon on November 5th)

We will hit 50k on Thursday evening (11/2) – not Wednesday (11/1)….. :sad2:

Silly Karen…leave the math to the professionals… ;) :lmao:

But DLS adds an hour!

BuzzBoyMom said:
You call yourself a professional? Professional what???? Anyone else care to fill in the blank...

I believe Becka is a professional ______________.

:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :lmao:

popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn::

gggpack said:
What is the best 1-way car rental option for this cruise? We will need a car on the 8th and return to the port on the 9th. I will need another 1-way rental from the port to airport on the 16th. I am looking for the cheapest deal for a family of 4. Thanks, Gregg.

Hey! Haven't seen you in awhile! I'm sorry I don't have an answer for you Gregg, but please join in the fun! I'm sure the few males we have would love another one on their side. :rolleyes:

lbgraves said:
Angie, the kids are on their way to the airport. I just told them that they are going to get on a plane and see Mrs. Mork. They aren't so sure about that. :rolleyes1

:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

ds2Mom said:
My DM's version was ground beef, elbow macaroni, tomato sauce, cheese.....pretty yummy, actually.

Wow, wonder if the kids will still eat it if I call it that?!?! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter