11 ms booking, why the "next day" is not available?

DianaMB333

DIS Veteran
DVC Silver
Hi
All this week I've been trying to book AKL club level studio and it continuously shows the "next day" as unavailable...
so for example, today Jan 4th I tried to book at 8am ET sharp and already Jan 5th appeared as not available.
It wasn't even available before 8am.
It has been like that all week...
do you know how to workaround it pls? or what is the issue?
(i have AKL direct points)
thanks!

1675517171358.png

Since there are only 5 it is actually possible for a unit to be available only one night and the others booked based on multi-day occupancy.

No workaround.

That is a common occurrence for AKV club level, which has only five 2BR lock-offs (which can also be booked as studios or 1BRs). It simply means that 11 months out from Jan 4, which is shown as already booked full. members who were lucky enough to get a multiple day reservation before Jan 4, have also already filled the rooms through Jan 5.

Also, be sure you understand what "walking" a reservation means. Some may be doing that :( sadly, DVC does nothing to discourage walking reservations.

Also, be sure you understand what "walking" a reservation means. Some may be doing that :( sadly, DVC does nothing to discourage walking reservations.
In the case of CL it can either be full or a walk. The fact that there are a max bookable 10 units if all the lock offs are separated is easy to fill.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter