11 Month window opening for Mousefest

OKW Lover

Retired and living 2 miles from The Castle.
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
Just wanted to remind everybody that the 11 month window is open for the 2009 Mousefest dates. Make those reservations now. I can't wait to see what Pete plans for this time around. :cheer2:

I had planned to attend Mousefest this past Dec ( had signed up and had my info packet) but didn't get to any of the events. This year I have the Mousefest cruise booked ( which I may or may not keep- cash ressie for that) and then a stay at WL concierge for Th (cash)and AKV concierge following from Fri/Fri- had to wtl Th night and wanted to have "something", hence the cash ressie. I was so relieved to get my resort ressies done and to get mostly what I wanted.---Kathy

What are the dates for Mousefest 2009? Or is there a link to that information somewhere?:confused3

2009: [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]4 Night Wonder Cruise December 6-10; December 10-14 Land Events; December 12 MegaMouseMeet[/FONT]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter