11/22 UPDATEd LIST & CHECK 1st post , Our 5th year of sharing DVC Christmas Tree,

we were all well aware of the two similar names and dates and same resort, we decided to put one tree in one name and the other tree in the other discer's husbands name. i posted on this thread for everyone to remember their tree # and the dates to have the tree. this sounds like maybe a mix up with bell service. I am sorry that the tree got mixed up and I am sorry if bell service may or maynot be giving us trouble with exchanging the trees. sometimes we may run into a grinch- bell serviceman, but dont let that get in your way of receiving the share alittle magic tree :santa:

Welcome Home for the Holidays!

We're just back from Disney for 2 days now. We enjoyed the OKW #2 tree from Donna and family. It was great coming back to the room and turning on the tree lights and also listening to the fog horn on the lighthouse. The bellhops did have some trouble finding the tree but after several attempts they found the boxes.
Thanks so much to Donna for the tree and to WDWSTAR for all your time and effort.
Tom and Chris

:goodvibes BWV tree #5 is there waiting for the next person, I do not know what it looks like because we did not end up opening it. There are 2 boxes waiting for the next person. Have fun and thanks again Kim!

We're just back from Disney for 2 days now. We enjoyed the OKW #2 tree from Donna and family. It was great coming back to the room and turning on the tree lights and also listening to the fog horn on the lighthouse. The bellhops did have some trouble finding the tree but after several attempts they found the boxes.
Thanks so much to Donna for the tree and to WDWSTAR for all your time and effort.
Tom and Chris

We're next for the tree...we'll after the current Diser. Are willing to share any teaser pictures?????? We're anxious to see what it looks like.

Tom and Chris

I'm happy to hear you got the tree, sorry they had trouble finding it. We had the tree first and it was truly wonderful. Donna was to arrive today, hope they found it for her.

Here is a pic of the tree:

Picture160-1.jpg

Thanks for posting a pic! I just showed DH and we're even more excited now! Just days away before we'll be enjoying our 1st x-mas in the world.

We brought both BWV Tree #3 and #4 down with us. Tree #3 was delivered to the front desk the afternoon of December 8th for champagne27. We will have Tree #4 until Thursday. Happy Holidays everyone!

IMG_0998.jpg

IMG_0997.jpg

IMG_0927.jpg

And the beautiful castle...wow, what a wonderful week we had.

Dropped off tree #1 SSR, which was not my tree, I was to have tree #3, but it was all that there was....on Sat, 12/8 at 10pm with bell services and crossed off the other Brown family's name. I hope that everyone who signed up for the trees gets one, no matter which one.

The lights on the patio were really pretty too. I thank you so much for allowing us to partake in this wonderful exchange!

Susan

Any word on BWV tree #1 ?? I am scheduled to pick up on Tuesday, and I am getting worried.......... :guilty:

BWV Tree #1 was alive and well as of Dec. 2 when we dropped it back at Bell Services. We were the first on the list.

BWVNUT did a great job with her package and it was really great. We had a few more days at WDW after our week with the tree was up and then went off to Vero Beach for a few days after that so today it the first day back. We got home at 2:00 AM last night so we're still getting sorted out.

Anyway, the tree is there and should be working it's way through the list of DIS'ers marked clearly on the box

BWV Tree #1 was alive and well as of Dec. 2 when we dropped it back at Bell Services. We were the first on the list.

BWVNUT did a great job with her package and it was really great. We had a few more days at WDW after our week with the tree was up and then went off to Vero Beach for a few days after that so today it the first day back. We got home at 2:00 AM last night so we're still getting sorted out.

Anyway, the tree is there and should be working it's way through the list of DIS'ers marked clearly on the box

Oh goodie :yay: :yay:

Did you have any issues with bell services, in getting it up to the room??

PHEW! Thanks for checking in Fellowship - glad things worked out smoothly. Hope you had a fabulous trip! :santa:

VWL Tree #4 was waiting for us when we arrived and we left it with Bell Services yesterday.

My thanks to wdwstar for coordinating this.

SSR Tree # 2 did arrive safely and we picked it up last Saturday, not Friday when we checked in. I think a lot of it has to do with bell services, when I stopped their after we checked in they told me they don't handle trees and that I need to go to the front desk. When I did that, they are looking for a florist delivery of a disney tree, this part was kind of funny, as it was my birthday the day we checked in, when the CM went back to look for the tree she brought out the birthday flowers my DBF had sent thru the Disney florist, while at the same time he was trying to get another CM to intercept the flowers.

On Saturday morning I called bell services and talked to a great CM who located the tree for me, since we were leaving for the day they would not drop it off, so we went back and picked it up later, when again they seem to have trouble finding it, but eventually did find it.

Laurabearz, thanks for donating the tree, it looked great in our room and was a nice addition to a very special WDW trip.

I was second on the list for BWV Tree #1. Everything went smoothly. When I first told Bell services I was there to pick up a Christmas tree they looked at me like I had three heads but then one of the other guys overheard me and knew exactly what I was talking about...whew...(the box was clearly marked).

Thank you Lisa for doing such a wonderful job and putting so much time and effort into BWV Tree #1. We absolutely loved it! :santa: I know you must be getting excited for your trip!!! Have a safe and wonderful time.

I have read about people leaving behind a little surprise for the next person recieving thier tree. I am new to this so I need ideas. I need ideas and where do you leave it, in the box with the tree?

I have read about people leaving behind a little surprise for the next person recieving thier tree. I am new to this so I need ideas. I need ideas and where do you leave it, in the box with the tree?

We usually bring ornaments that represent our hometown or state and leave in the tree box with the next recipients' names on them.

facebook twitter