11/13/04 Eastern Cruise only We Did It

i have to keep trying to see if there is anyone else out there. i must be booking the wrong cruise dates. hmmmmmmmmmmm:wave: :wave2: :tongue: ::yes::

Sorry, We were on our cruise when the tread started, and I guess I have missed it ever since!!
We can't wait!!! :earsboy: :earsgirl:

Oh yeah! It will be DH and myself! We are in cabin 7128!

just as i thought there are more people on this ship. i hope to meet all of you. as of now our room is still 7628 unless the magic of pixie dust moves us to a better room:wave2: ::yes::

still hoping to see more people going on this cruise. hope to hear from ya

Happy Birthday, Feenie! I guess it must be sometime this week. We will be celebrating our 32nd wedding anniversary on the ship next year. Our 31st is next week.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!!!

cool more people woohoo:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc and happy birthday feenie hope to see everyone onboard the MAGIC

:wave2:
I think the cold weather is getting to my brain! I can't wait until next year when we can lounge around in tropical weather!!
:cool1:

Hello all,,,,DH and I will be on the cruise with you for a belated 50th B-day for me. We went last year with 16 family members for my parents 50th wedding anniversary and decided we liked it enough to go by ourselves. We are in "secret porthole" room #5520 - chosen because of its proximity to the forward lifts....although I wouldn't mind an upgrade;) .

We are also veterans of the "Big Red Boat" and have been on about 10 cruises including the QEII in 1980. We REALLY enjoyed the Disney Wonder and can't wait to get on the Magic in 2004.

I will be checking back every few weeks to see what's going on with "our" group.

Let the party begin:jester: !!!!

cool this list does get longer i like it woohoo. hope to me everyone onboard:hyper: :yo-yo: :wave2: :wave:

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter