100th day of school costume

I've seen:

A sweatshirt with 100 buttons on it, arranged to make a "100".

A big shirt with 100 bows glued onto it.

A sweatshirt with 100 large pom-poms glued on.

A sweatshirt with 100 small iron-on photos showing events in the kid's life. (Fun, but not cheap or fast!)

A shirt with 100 safety pins on the arms. (Although, in this day and age, that might be considered to be a weapon!)

We got the dreaded letter today. NOT only 100 food items to share for snack mix, 100 coins (with a PS to donate the money for school supplies) AND 100 things on a shirt for a fashion show.

Glad it only comes once a year and HOPEFULLY it is ONLY for one of my 3 DDsin school.

I like the bells idea.:rotfl:

our DD did not have to wear hers.......so we put 100 gumballs into a large ziplock and made a gumball machine out of a cardboard box and paint, no, it did NOT actually work:beach: , but yes everyone loved it and enjoyed a gumball or two!!

Have you thought about using hot glue instead? It would be a lot faster. :)

Yes that would be. Although I grew up with a mother that decided hot glue was the perfect thing for every thing; My girl scout patches, my letterman jacket..... Eventually those things peel off the hot glue. Try sewing those things back on through the hot glue. :faint: She made my girls christening dresses and I made her swear that she would not use any hot glue on them. Sine I have another DD I want to recyle the shirt. NO hot glue for me! LOL

Yes that would be. Although I grew up with a mother that decided hot glue was the perfect thing for every thing; My girl scout patches, my letterman jacket..... Eventually those things peel off the hot glue. Try sewing those things back on through the hot glue. :faint: She made my girls christening dresses and I made her swear that she would not use any hot glue on them. Sine I have another DD I want to recyle the shirt. NO hot glue for me! LOL
:rotfl2: That's so funny about your mom and hot glue! I can't believe she used it for all that stuff. I'm not good at sewing, but I at least know how to drop stuff off at the cleaners and pay them to sew it on! And I totally get what you're saying about using it for your other dd. I have two girls, too, and we pass down most everything as well. Happy sewing!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter