1000+ Points for Rent: Vero, SSR, BLT $16-$18.50 PP

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, just wanted to make sure that you know that the only points that I have that can be used for Jan are my BLT points which are $18.50 per point. You can probably find cheaper points from someone else because you don't need the BLT priority home booking window if you are booking within 7 months of check in. I'm happy to book for you, but I just want to be honest that you would be paying more than you need to.
Ok. Thank you so much for your honesty! Would you mind helping me understand something? When you said “225 SSR $16 per point for reservations 12/1/21-11/30/22 (Dec 2021 UY)” - I took that to mean you could do a SSR Jan reservation - but based upon your reply - I believe I am misunderstanding the terminology in the posts. Wondering if you wouldn’t mind clarifying so I don’t continue to misunderstand - as I truly don’t want to waste anyone’s time due to my ignorance. Thank you so much for your response!

Hello! I have the following points for Rent

250 Vero $16 per point for reservations 12/1/20-11/30/21 (Dec 2020 UY)
450 Vero $16 per point for reservations 12/1/21-11/30/22 (Dec 2021 UY)
225 SSR $16 per point for reservations 12/1/21-11/30/22 (Dec 2021 UY)
250 BLT $18.50 per point for reservations 10/1/21-9/30/22 (Oct UY)

Please Note: Minimum 150 points per reservation.

Happy to check availability and answer any questions that you may have.

Please PM requests with the following info:
Resort Preference
Room Size
Desired View (if applicable)
Number of adults in your party
Number of children in your party (and ages)
Check in/out dates
Number of nights

Priority will be given to larger reservations.

I use a rental agreement for everyone's safety. Payment via Venmo, Zelle, or Paypal (renter pays fee if applicable) within 24 hours of receipt of confirmation email from Disney.

As you can see, I have been on the boards since 2006 and have rented out many times to lots of happy families over the past 13 years. I try to treat everyone fairly, and I know that many people who rented form me last year were very thankful that they dealt directly with an experienced owner and were not at the mercy of a broker when Covid hit. I have a lot of happy repeat renters, some going back more than 10 years. If you are looking for "rock bottom distressed prices," I am probably not your owner. If, however, you are looking for someone who knows DVC inside and out, has been around for a long time and has an established reputation, absolutely loves Disney, and genuinely cares about your family having the most magical vacation ever, I am your owner. I'd love to help your family plan an amazing post pandemic extravaganza!

New here and working on getting my 10 posts but I am looking for a studio 10/25-10/29/2021 for myself and 2 teens. We would prefer poly but open to other options and/or larger accommodations if necessary. Dates are not flexible as I will be in town for a conference.

Ok. Thank you so much for your honesty! Would you mind helping me understand something? When you said “225 SSR $16 per point for reservations 12/1/21-11/30/22 (Dec 2021 UY)” - I took that to mean you could do a SSR Jan reservation - but based upon your reply - I believe I am misunderstanding the terminology in the posts. Wondering if you wouldn’t mind clarifying so I don’t continue to misunderstand - as I truly don’t want to waste anyone’s time due to my ignorance. Thank you so much for your response!
Not your mistake at all- completely my mistake! That is what happens when I try to reply too late at night. I misread the dates. You didn't misunderstand- I inadvertently misinformed you. So sorry for that mistake. I will PM you with availability, and again, really sorry for my "late night eyes-glazed-over" error!

Hello looking for a studio or 1 bedroom for blt 10/24-10/27
Hey there. Sorry, nothing at BLT for those dates. SSR and OKW are available if either of those would work for you. Or if there are any other dates that would work, please let me know..

Would there happen to be anything in BLT 2 bedroom theme park view or Grand Floridian 2 bed lake view? Thank You
1/29-2/5 2022
2 adults, 2 children 13-9

BLT points have been taken.
SSR and Vero still available for reservations starting on or after 12/1/21.
Thanks!

December 4-12 8 nights Aulani studio any view 2 adults/2 kids 14,10

I’m looking for a SSR studio preferred 1/21/22-1/29/22. I’m not sure if that would work with your minimum. Thanks

Good morning. I am looking for 2 rooms at Beach Club for 7 nights starting 1/1. Needing a 2 bedroom as well as either a studio or 1 bedroom. What would that cost and is it available? Thank you.

Do you still have points available for SSR? I'm looking to book 2 studios for Jan 2 - Jan 9, 2022. I would be open to other resorts if it's not available.

Do you still have points available for SSR? I'm looking to book 2 studios for Jan 2 - Jan 9, 2022. I would be open to other resorts if it's not available.
Hi there! Yes, I still have points. I don't seem to be able to PM you re: availability. There is availability for those dates. Would you please try to PM me? Thanks!

Hi there! Yes, I still have points. I don't seem to be able to PM you re: availability. There is availability for those dates. Would you please try to PM me? Thanks!
I'm trying, but it's not working. I will try to figure it out and message you. I used to use this forum a lot years ago, but haven't for a while and it seems a lot of things have changed.

Hi there, I'm looking for a studio from October 12-15. Prefer boardwalk villas but open to anywhere. Any availability? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter