100 SSR points for rent @$16/pt. Can use anywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for looking! Is there anything in a 1 or 2 bedroom for any 2 or 3 consecutive nights June 30-July 5?

Thank you for looking! Is there anything in a 1 or 2 bedroom for any 2 or 3 consecutive nights June 30-July 5?
Yes. There is availability in both types of rooms at a number or resorts depending on how flexible you are. If you send me a PM with details on your resort of choice and party and contact details I can try to help you book something.

Hello! I am helping my daughter plan her honeymoon! She’s been to Disney multiple times but her fiancé is a newbie; it’ll be his honeymoon AND his first trip to Disney. We are hoping to find availability for the following:

Dates: 11/2/21-11/6/21 (backup option is 11/3/21-11/7/21); 2 adults

Resorts, in order of preference: BWV, BCV, AKV/Jambo, SSR, BR, BLT

They’re looking for a studio and need to sign up for Magical Express.

If you can help, message me here at the DISboards and I will share my personal email. We’ve rented DVC points multiple times; it’s such a great deal!! Thanks for your help!

Hello! I am helping my daughter plan her honeymoon! She’s been to Disney multiple times but her fiancé is a newbie; it’ll be his honeymoon AND his first trip to Disney. We are hoping to find availability for the following:

Dates: 11/2/21-11/6/21 (backup option is 11/3/21-11/7/21); 2 adults

Resorts, in order of preference: BWV, BCV, AKV/Jambo, SSR, BR, BLT

They’re looking for a studio and need to sign up for Magical Express.

If you can help, message me here at the DISboards and I will share my personal email. We’ve rented DVC points multiple times; it’s such a great deal!! Thanks for your help!
I'm so sorry, but I am not seeing any availability for those nights. I think one of the festivals is on during that time and demand has been very high.

Hi! Looking for a studio for 4/30 for 1 night. Any location in WDW is great! Thank you! Former DVC owner and have rented quite a few times as well. Thank you!

Last edited:
By any chance are these points available for transfer out (for a stay in October 2021)? Will pay the full asking and will likely be easier for you than making a reservation for others. I have been on the boards (and a DVC member) for 17 years and promise a smooth and easy transaction. Thanks!

By any chance are these points available for transfer out (for a stay in October 2021)? Will pay the full asking and will likely be easier for you than making a reservation for others. I have been on the boards (and a DVC member) for 17 years and promise a smooth and easy transaction. Thanks!
Sorry. Not looking to transfer.

I need to rent 45 additional vacation points can you help? A 1 BR just opened up at Copper Creek and I am 45 points short. Please message me so I can try and get this

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter