10/11 Dream Capacity

jktmom

Mouseketeer
Anyone onboard know the capcity? it was mentioned on another post that crew members reported that Dream’s capacity would be going to 50% starring with the 10/8 sailing. Thanks!

I was on the 10/4 sailing that disembarked on the 8th and the crew members said they were expecting about 2000 guests for the 10/8 cruise, since it was a holiday weekend.

I’m hoping that was just because of the holiday weekend! 1400 was awesome and we felt so safe!

I could be completely wrong, but I don’t think DCL is limiting capacity. Rather, it’s people not wanting to cruise right now that is leading to the reduced capacity.

I believe this is a limitation but the cruise lines will not disclose what it is

I could be completely wrong, but I don’t think DCL is limiting capacity. Rather, it’s people not wanting to cruise right now that is leading to the reduced capacity.
Was told by ship CM that it's based on ship and what CDC sets that particular ship at, and Dream is currently at 50%.

Would that be a 50% max? I guess if the cruise is still available in all categories they have not reached 50%?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter