10/11 Dream Capacity

jktmom

Mouseketeer
Anyone onboard know the capcity? it was mentioned on another post that crew members reported that Dream’s capacity would be going to 50% starring with the 10/8 sailing. Thanks!

Disney Dream Believer

Earning My Ears
I was on the 10/4 sailing that disembarked on the 8th and the crew members said they were expecting about 2000 guests for the 10/8 cruise, since it was a holiday weekend.

Billybob7

Mouseketeer
I could be completely wrong, but I don’t think DCL is limiting capacity. Rather, it’s people not wanting to cruise right now that is leading to the reduced capacity.

• EXCLUSIVE - Dreams Unlimited Travel Gift Basket!
    Book your Disney Cruise Line vacation through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive an exclusive, complimentary Gift Basket. This Gift Basket is a result of client feedback as well as posts from DISboards.com; we call it our “What you didn't know you needed on a Disney Cruise Kit”.
    Click Here for Details

• dclDream2018

Mouseketeer
    I could be completely wrong, but I don’t think DCL is limiting capacity. Rather, it’s people not wanting to cruise right now that is leading to the reduced capacity.
    Was told by ship CM that it's based on ship and what CDC sets that particular ship at, and Dream is currently at 50%.

jktmom

Mouseketeer
    Would that be a 50% max? I guess if the cruise is still available in all categories they have not reached 50%?

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!