$1 Section at Super Target

makinorlando

When you're curious, you find lots of interesting
The Super Target in our Town Center has some great stuff in the $1 section (I had not been in Target for a couple weeks - so maybe this is not new...) I was not "stuff" shopping today - but did pick up a couple ponchos! Hopefully when pay day gets her on the 30th - they will still have some cool stuff. I am soooo trying hard to stick to a budget this month!

1) Rain Ponchos - Adult and child size - different colors - navy, orange, pea green in adults, and blue and some other colors in the kids section

2) Little 'first aid' type kits - one for bug bites, one skin protection, splinter removal kit and hmmmmm sunburn or burn relief maybe

3) Camping type items - plastic canteens, sm cutting board with knife

4) Caribener type clips

and lots of other stuff...

plus lots of scrapbooking type things - stickers, paper
summer themed photo albums

Our Target has the $1 ponchos too, but when I went to the Sporting Goods aisle, they had other adult size ponchos for 89 cents!

Anyone have a guess when the dollar section will go on sale? Mine last week had a bunch of July 4th stuff, floating candles, picnic stuff and star fish shaped stuff. I don’t go to Target very often. The $1 spot was cool. They also had the ponchos and sandals. I may have to run back up there one day this week to check it out.

Guess I'm going there today to get some for our July trip! Thanks posters!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter