1..... 2....... 3....... 4.....

I'm getting a little bit excited for the cruise now. I'm done working, and I can get organized. I bought two new dresses last week for the cruise. $90 originally. I paid $18. For both.

Woo Hoo for bargains.....my skewed math (Disney math) says you now have $124 to spend in about 30 +/- days!!! :cool1:

I need suggestions for Wii games for Christmas. 2 girls 9 and 13. Donkey Kong, PokePark (I think that is what it is called) or Kirby Yarn.

PokePark got a decent review. I know I'm getting Donkey Kong. I'm not a big Kirby fan.

I need suggestions for Wii games for Christmas. 2 girls 9 and 13. Donkey Kong, PokePark (I think that is what it is called) or Kirby Yarn.

Not sure if the girls would be interested, but it caught my eye last weekend....it is a combination of all the games we played when we were kids...Clue, Life, Payday, Parchese, Battleship, etc. That may be one of E's Christmas gifts so we can play it!

PokePark got a decent review. I know I'm getting Donkey Kong. I'm not a big Kirby fan.

Good. I bought PokePark yesterday. I have a $10 credit coming from Amazon for purchasing Epic Mickey, so I thought I'd get either Kirby or Donkey Kong. I'm leaning towards Donkey Kong.

I had to step away, to, you know, work (and play with my new nook that JUST arrived) and look what happened!

Off to do the parenting thing for awhile - no posting bandwith while the little munchkins are running around and clamoring for attention!

I bought the new 25th anniversary DSI XL for my DSG for Christmas. He is going to hit the roof since he doesn't even know it is available (atleast I don't think he does he never mentioned it) also got Pokepark for Wii and going to get the Donkey Kong, we don't really like Kirby either. I preordered the new drawing tablet that looks really good figured DD might really like that one.

Purchased: light rum, dark rum, passion fruit juice, cream of coconut, orange juice.

Any guess as to what I'm making? :confused3

Hey everyone. Sorry I have been so MIA. At least I am missing the cruise for a good reason. Here is our new little man.

DSCN5780.jpg

I'm home sick today but I need to suck it up and contribute to the cause. :)

Hey Everybody! :wave2: One month from today we load the car and hit the road to WDW to see our friends!

- Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter