08 Trips Planned

Everyone has to remember to visit me, or the Tiki Gods may get angry :snooty:

Is there a lounge at the Poly that has TVs? My DW and I were planning a day of bus roulette for Jan 20th (since her family arrives and we will be tied down scheduling-wise on the 21st). But, then she noticed that it was NFL Championship weekend and wants to watch football. I can probably restrict her to the AFC game.

So, we'll go back to the resort if needed. But, if there's a good lounge somewhere, we'd head for it--and I'd get to say 'hi' to you.

I tried posting this question on the Resorts board but only got information about pool bars which are usually smoking areas.

So, since you're looking for visitors, I thought I'd ask here. :)

I'm sad to say my one and ONLY trip this year starts tomorrow !

My Mom and I are heading down for 6 nights BWV Boardwalk view and 2 nights AKV savanna view.

We are going to attempt to drink ( wine ) our way around WS again !!! <G>

I'm sad to say my one and ONLY trip this year starts tomorrow !

My Mom and I are heading down for 6 nights BWV Boardwalk view and 2 nights AKV savanna view.

Well, you will just hafta squeeze in some extra fun, then!!! Woo-Hoo for Boston and Boston's Mama!!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana:

Is there a lounge at the Poly that has TVs? My DW and I were planning a day of bus roulette for Jan 20th (since her family arrives and we will be tied down scheduling-wise on the 21st). But, then she noticed that it was NFL Championship weekend and wants to watch football. I can probably restrict her to the AFC game.

So, we'll go back to the resort if needed. But, if there's a good lounge somewhere, we'd head for it--and I'd get to say 'hi' to you.

I tried posting this question on the Resorts board but only got information about pool bars which are usually smoking areas.

So, since you're looking for visitors, I thought I'd ask here. :)

There is a TV at the lounge near Ohana. It gets pretty crowded there with the restaurant right next door though. I also work mornings, so I'm out of here before kickoff :goodvibes

I think you gotta throw a virgin in a volcano :confused3 ... sadly, I think we are fresh outa...

...VOLCANOS!!!!!!!:rotfl:

I was going to comment, but I'll get points ;)

There is a TV at the lounge near Ohana. It gets pretty crowded there with the restaurant right next door though. I also work mornings, so I'm out of here before kickoff :goodvibes

It's good to know there's a TV, sad that you'll be gone though.

Does "mornings" mean before noon? I doubt we'll make it out too early that day since we arrive late the night before, but, if we end up nearby, I'll try to say hello.

I normally head backstage to cash out at about 2pm. Most of the time I am in the Tonga suites building, but sometimes I am in Hawaii.

Even though I am by far a light weight when it comes to drinkin'... I know I couldn't drink around the world... so I just decide to eat around the world...

warning.... avoid the Salted Plum suckers in Mexico.

The Mexican Salted Plum Sucker? Sounds like a rare breed of bird.

The Mexican Salted Plum Sucker? Sounds like a rare breed of bird.

bird.jpg

I"m sure you're just ancient lol

Nah, Just drinking all the diet soda I have been over the last year and a half has made me start to forget things ;-)

I can't tell you how many times I have forgotten to zip up my pants before heading to work in the morning :-)

we will be there with our almost 3 year old March 4 - 9th. we are staying at the poly.

anybody else going to be there??

we will be there with our almost 3 year old March 4 - 9th. we are staying at the poly.

anybody else going to be there??

Not us, but I know of at least one member on this board is bound to be. Have a great trip!

Count us in for Sept 10th-20th. We'll be staying at the CBR. Just the two of us, I can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter