Über Crowded

Insider info.

The Mickey/Minnie FP is either not tied to the rest of the FP system or has a FP delay time so short (~5 mins) so as not to matter. To my knowledge, it is the only FP in all of WDW like this. Even the princess FP right next to it doesn't follow this model.

Since I knew this from studying here, I used it to my advantage. I hope I didn't abuse the system or gain unfair advantage over the uneducated by doing so. ;)

This will definitely come in handy!
Is there an insider info topic here? If so there needs to be one. Also don't worry about abusing the system, it's information available publically.

This will definitely come in handy!
Is there an insider info topic here? If so there needs to be one. Also don't worry about abusing the system, it's information available publically.

Don't worry, I don't. That was an inside joke (hence the winking smiley) to some of the veterans on here--they know who they are.

Seriously! :dancer:
"YEAH I'M THANKFUL FOR BEING FIRST IN LINE FOR IT'S A SMALL WORLD."

No, but seriously I didn't mean any harm in that post.

I dont think you were completely off target here.. I personally would never go over the holidays if i had family close by to spend it with..or I would bring them with me. My family is just mewife and 2 kids..no family within 1000 miles of us..so its kind of hard to get together. I have gone at xmas before ..never again.to many people..I go during non peak times now if possible. But to me Even Disney should not be more important than being with family if at all possible. ANd thats hard to see since we are disney addicts

For Holidays like this, it's sad people aren't home with families enjoying dinner. Different ways of being raised I suppose.
Your comment is rude. Who are you to judge how people are raised and how to spend their holiday? This was our 6th Thanksgiving in Disney. This is the only time and the only way we can get almost the entire family together ( Do you have any ideal how had it is to get a dinner reservation for almost 70 people???)We are all scattered all over the country and 2 are currently stationed overseas: One in Afghanistan and the other in Iraq. Thanksgiving is about giving thanks, it does not matter if we are at home or in Disney bottom line is we are spending time together as a family and hopefully next year we are all truly be together to do it again at Disney!!

Yes, actually I've heard that some people are raised to be obnoxious, small-minded, petty jerks who like to put others down just to make their own thoughtless, provincial choices seem somehow "better." Usually, nobody (not even their own families) can stand to be around people like this.

Not that I've ever met anyone like that myself! I've just heard of them...can't remember where. Maybe the Dis??

I guess their parents just failed. Sad.
ditto!!

Yes, LoveTink's response was harsh, but I took it as a sarcastic way of pointing out how rude redshoepaul's post was. Isn't that basically what redshoepaul said?... that anyone who would take their family to Disney over Thanksgiving is "sad" and wasn't raised properly.

IMO, I found the first post harsh and completely uncalled for. Why would you bother to post on a thread about Disney at Thanksgiving if the only point of your post was to insult everyone else?
Double ditto!!

jnfr2424, that discussion was sooooooo last page. Where have you been?

jnfr2424, that discussion was sooooooo last page. Where have you been?

Sitting on the balcony watching my nieces and nephews play at
Storm along Bay at Disney! Wait maybe I need to go down there because they are not being raised well

Sitting on the balcony watching my nieces and nephews play at
Storm along Bay at Disney! Wait maybe I need to go down there because they are not being raised well

That doesn't make sense at all, hahaha.

people settle down..this is america..and entitled to own opinion...and the main point is here...be with the family for the holidays ..whether it be at disney or at your hometown...dont leave them out in the cold to be alone at the holidays..while you are at Disney .(if at all possible.)..(excluding military families of course)..

people settle down..this is america..and entitled to own opinion...and the main point is here...be with the family for the holidays ..whether it be at disney or at your hometown...dont leave them out in the cold to be alone at the holidays..while you are at Disney .(if at all possible.)..(excluding military families of course)..

:rotfl2: :thumbsup2

Wait.

I thought this thread was about crowds... ;)

Anywho... we spent the ENTIRE day at Animal Kingdom today and then hopped a bus over to Hollywood Studios... While there were people around us, I was able to ride EE 6 times using the single rider lane. Woo hoo!

For dinner we walked up to Sci Fi and waited less than 15 minutes for a table...

The crowds have officially disappeared! Yahoo!

Oh and I DID spend Thanksgiving with my family. In Disney World! :rolleyes1

I guess it's all a matter of perspective!

My mom and I were at the parks from the 20th through the 25th and thought the crowds were considerably lighter than we were expecting. We never waited more than 20 minutes on anything and were able to ride all major attractions multiple times. I really think the key is getting to the parks early. We were at the turnstiles an hour early each day. :laughing: Sure, some CMs thought we were crazy, but we were generally the first in the parks (aside from breakfast people, of course).

We have also only ever been during spring break and summer, so this seemed light comparatively.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter