ºoº My krewes 3rd annual free dining trip 14 days @ pop more photos!

the dollar store has some amazing buys sometime huh!!! Never know what you will find!!! Congrats on the extra day :)

Last year, we waited too late to add a day. We were on I-10 in florida, called up POP and said, "You got anything?" and they were all like "No!" and we were all like "No?" and they were all like "well you shoulda scheduled sooner", so here we are.

We must stay the extra day.

Food.:woohoo:

Aw, cool!!! Jason is on here!!! I was laughing at his signature!!! Hubbys and twilight DO NOT MIX!!!!! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I am gonna steal your wife though for the convention coming up!!! :lmao:

Oh Yea did you see this ...

The Pirates League

Coming late June 2009 to Magic Kingdom

You can celebrate your Inner Pirate!

The Pirates League will allow boys and girls to transform themselves into Pirates, and allow their dreams to come true as they join Captain Jack Sparrow's crew. Participants will have a pirate identity, be transformed into a pirate by a WDW Pirate Master, and have access to a secret treasure room. They will be able to unlock clues to additional pirate encounters in Magic Kingdom.

Alexis Asked to do the real BBB this year, We did our own BBB and she came out so Pretty
l_867b9b21afbeaad637b3cbf7288f2fd9.jpg

Pretty Right .. So Who needs the real BBB .. right !! So I wasn't going to let her do the real BBB again this year because i really hate doing something extra for one and not have nothing extra planned for the other.... BUT.... now that they have the boy's pirate league , Jason can take james to it and I can take Alexis to do the real BBB and they both will feel Specia...l ..:woohoo:

Thank you disney for getting something for the boys.. NOw disney needs to get a Boy's themed Dinner...:surfweb:

So you guys what do you guys think about the pirate league.. I can't wait till it opens and some dis'er do it and get photos so i can see what they do and stuff.. I'm excited for the boys.. I also hear some girls want to do it too.. My little girl is an diva/princess type and could careless about Pirates.. James on the other hand is so looking forward to it...

I think the pirate league is gonna be really cool!! I am like you, its about time they did something for the boys!!!

If you want to order her a Disney costume from MsB let me know. I'll email you her ebay link. She has all of the princesses and fairies that Disney sells. I just ordered 4 pairs of crocs from her today. She said they ship Monday. I can't wait to get them . I wore out my khaki/chocolate ones.

Pirates League sounds like fun. I can't wait to see someone do it too. If you see it before I do send me the link...K? When does it start? I agree...they need a boys meal! I was under the impression the league would come at the same time as a boys themed meal. Maybe they'll announce it soon. I hope it didn't get axed.

I'm glad ya'll added on the extra night. The longer the better, right? :goodvibes We're doing Chef Mickey's the first night too! It's a great place to start the party! :thumbsup2

Hi:goodvibes thanks for joining us ..
Very cool that we will be there at the same time at the same resort .. if you see me please stop Me and say HEllo !!!!
No i don't like where the pirate rooms are..
you see the rooms are in the Trinidad south area... Its just too far for me to deal with..:lmao:
Please don't get me wrong alot of people i have talked to say the walk was nothing. BUt To me it looks pretty far.. HAHAHA:rotfl:
We have booked the extra night .. What are your dates ??:surfweb:
Thank you they make me proud I love my family :love:
you stay around ... we still have alot to cover ...
If you haven't read my past trip report please do so you will love them lots of photo's ....
~Amanda
We are staying from the 12-18th.

I see. Yeah we love to walk so I don't think that will be a big deal. But i can understand where you are coming from. I might like to walk and my mom, but my kids don't:laughing: So they might not enjoy it so much. Oh well I guess we will have to make due. I didn't realize it was further when we booked.

Hopefully we will get the chance to bump into each other. Same here if you see me stop me and say Hey. :goodvibes

Oh and don't worry I will stay around.

::rotfl2:I am gonna steal your wife though for the convention coming up!!! :lmao:

Take my wife please....

henny_youngman.jpg

to the convention, that is!

I think the pirate league is gonna be really cool!! I am like you, its about time they did something for the boys!!!

I just saw the prices today. The cheapie package is 49.95 !!! Oy, there goes another hour of overtime. :surfweb:

Take my wife please....

henny_youngman.jpg

I just saw the prices today. The cheapie package is 49.95 !!! Oy, there goes another hour of overtime. :surfweb:

woooo hoooooo!! I go pale for Jasper Hale!!! Here we come!!!!!

If you want to order her a Disney costume from MsB let me know. I'll email you her ebay link. She has all of the princesses and fairies that Disney sells. I just ordered 4 pairs of crocs from her today. She said they ship Monday. I can't wait to get them . I wore out my khaki/chocolate ones.

Pirates League sounds like fun. I can't wait to see someone do it too. If you see it before I do send me the link...K? When does it start? I agree...they need a boys meal! I was under the impression the league would come at the same time as a boys themed meal. Maybe they'll announce it soon. I hope it didn't get axed.

I'm glad ya'll added on the extra night. The longer the better, right? :goodvibes We're doing Chef Mickey's the first night too! It's a great place to start the party! :thumbsup2

Yes i'm glad we added an extra day too.. it will be nice just to be able to start our trip the 1st day we are in orlando.. I'm not sure what costume we are going to be getting alexis this year.. i'll let you know..

We are staying from the 12-18th.

I see. Yeah we love to walk so I don't think that will be a big deal. But i can understand where you are coming from. I might like to walk and my mom, but my kids don't:laughing: So they might not enjoy it so much. Oh well I guess we will have to make due. I didn't realize it was further when we booked.

Hopefully we will get the chance to bump into each other. Same here if you see me stop me and say Hey. :goodvibes

Oh and don't worry I will stay around.
Oh cool you are going to be there our whole trip .. i'm sure we will see each other ... :thumbsup2

Take my wife please....

henny_youngman.jpg

Jason !!!! You're a nut ...

woooo hoooooo!! I go pale for Jasper Hale!!! Here we come!!!!!
Well heather you heard it he said take me ... Hahaha little does he know that it cost money to go..:thumbsup2 But he said i could go... He can't change his mind now..:lmao:

Hey everyone... We have 127 days till we are at Disney...

Now that Jason gets on dis everynight at work.. and is hooked on dis..
Jason has been getting on me for not updating everyday .. so here i am :surfweb:

Ok everyone I have 27 days left till i get to make my ADR's So here's my adr list ...

Sept 11 Fri Dinner at Chef Mickeys
Sept 12 Sat dinner at :confused3 I have nothing
Sept 13, Sun dinner at Tutto Italia or Lecellier or Garden grill

Sept 14: Mon, dinner at kona

sept 15: Tue Big River Grille & Brewing or beaches and cream

Sept 16: wed LE CELLIER- garden grill

Sept 17: thurs Whispering canyon cafe

Sept 18: Fri grand floridion cafe

Sept 19 Sat Sci Fi

Sept 20 Sun - T rex

yes it looks the same... I know but if you look i have a blank spot now , I'm in need for one more Adr.. So look on my list and you tell me what you would add and why ?? also if you have photos of the food it would be great too...
So tell me what i should add ... It doesn't matter what park or resort so give me your ideas...

OMG ... Have you Heard... They took away Stacys Top Seven Must Sees and Now have a new Resort show called Must Do Disney" With Stacey
here's a clip i found on youtube.... Push me to go see it

OK What did they do to our Funny out going stacy.. She just stands there and talks now ... Why would they do that ... I don't understand..:confused3
We loved stacy's top seven must see .. and we would watch it over and over again... The new one does not look as fun to watch...:surfweb: Sucks!!!

Well its getting late i will see you guys soon ... So send me your ADR ideas and why And like i said if you have photos of the food at the idea post those too... Jason I'm sure you will see this tonight you have anything you want to add...

Oh .. the Aug park hours are out, so Sept hours should be out within 2 1/2 weeks..

Till next time...
~Amanda:hug:

Hey everyone... We have 127 days till we are at Disney...

:cool1::yay:pirate::cheer2:

Now that Jason gets on dis everynight at work.. and is hooked on dis..
Jason has been getting on me for not updating everyday .. so here i am :surfweb:

And it's about time.....

OMG ... Have you Heard... They took away Stacys Top Seven Must Sees and Now have a new Resort show called Must Do Disney" With Stacey
here's a clip i found on youtube.... Push me to go see it

Saw it...fell asleep :surfweb:

OK What did they do to our Funny out going stacy.. She just stands there and talks now ... Why would they do that ... I don't understand..:confused3
We loved stacy's top seven must see .. and we would watch it over and over again... The new one does not look as fun to watch...:surfweb: Sucks!!!

Stacy was invested heavily in Disney stock and just lost tons of money. :eek:

Jason I'm sure you will see this tonight you have anything you want to add...

Yes I do, ten more days?

OK, my thoughts on the unplanned meal: No buffets. I think we had more buffets than steaks last year, and I regret it. Especially, since we waited til the end of the trip for Kona.

hey everyone ...
I just wanted to stop in and say Happy mothers day ...
I hope you guys have a great one...
Jason gave me my mothers day stuff early ... I came home yesterday to a dozen roses!!
l_dd6c74db93e04785b02fa3e917849843.jpg

Well good night everybody i'll see you guys on monday ...:lovestruc
~Amanda

Just joined your report. Jason is a total nut. He must keep you entertained:rotfl2: Can't wait to follow along.

Hey everyone.....
We have 121 days till Disney woohoo!!:cool1:
it seems far but it will be here before we know it !!:banana:

If you have read my past trip reports you know that i love to find new magical things in disney to show the kids.. like waking up tink, or seeing tink in the dresser, Talking rock and on and on ....
Well i found a new one that i never knew about it ...
Lilo and Stitch Restrooms – in Cosmic Rays and reportedly a few other places you can hear Stitch in the Women’s Restroom talking, sometimes looking for Lilo, and you can hear Lilo in the Men’s Restroom looking for Stitch.
We have ate there so many times but never been into the bathroom.. can't wait to hear it!!!
Has anyone done this yet ????

Ok you guys i'm finally done with last years 2008 disney trip music video.... push the photo of the kids ...
pushhere

if you want to see our 2007 music video
push here

enjoy you guys !!!

We still don't have the last Adr .. anyone have any ideas???
till next time
~Amanda

Amanda,

I didn't know this about Cosmic Ray's either. We have also ate their a couple of times and never used their restrooms. We will have to check it out. Thanks for the tip. Oh, and what's this about the talking rock? I don't think I've heard of that one either.

I love the music videos. I did one of our first trip and would love to do it again but I don't remember what program I used. Would you mind sharing which one you use?

OK every BIG UPDATE!!!:confused3

YOu see we have had a few things happen money wise :mad: and we had to pick..:confused:
Stay at CBR but only go for the 6 days not 10:scared1:
or
Go back to pop and go for the full 10 days :lovestruc
So you know what we picked...
l_4406b64434f2bc4299fc1ec1cb7fd27b.jpg

Yep... we picked the go back to Pop with all 10 days...:thumbsup2
I called and changed our Ressy.. And it saved us $675... which is great!!We got to Save money and still get 10 days at disney.. Woohoo!! Besides we love pop so its was no big deal to change resorts...:worship:
The kids love Pop and we had the big talk about which one they wanted to pick.. and you know they picked POP with more days:cool1:
then i called my sister to talk with her about changing resorts.. Because hER & her family are going too. they jumped at the chance to save some money and they change resorts also.... :woohoo:
We are all poppers again....:lmao:

Now i got to make stuff for my pop dis Window like last years
l_02678963160c0f0196648a9d48acd2fe.jpg

THanks everyone for hanging in there for my ever changing pre-trip report.. :lmao:
I will see you guys later ..
I will leave you witha few photos of POP
l_71ceb9ebab96c48e447b5a880c3a5f62.jpg

l_867b9b21afbeaad637b3cbf7288f2fd9.jpg

l_be76257985aa60e291ad994288e9a56a.jpg

AWww cool!!!!!

I am excited you will be staying at Pop!!!

I am also staying at the Pop. But I am going Sept 29th - Oct 4th Free dining.
I will be getting Pref. Room since the standards was all gone. I asked for the 50's We will have to wait and see. I will be doing my pre-trip soon. I will work on it this weekend.
How do you add picture's?
When can you make your ADR's?

wahhhh!!!! I didn't get the pics:sad2:
:cool1: 10 days at the world YAH!:dance3: That's definitely worth going to POP for:woohoo:

Amanda,

I didn't know this about Cosmic Ray's either. We have also ate their a couple of times and never used their restrooms. We will have to check it out. Thanks for the tip. Oh, and what's this about the talking rock? I don't think I've heard of that one either.

I love the music videos. I did one of our first trip and would love to do it again but I don't remember what program I used. Would you mind sharing which one you use?

its seems like alot of people never used the bathroom there..lol:lmao: but i sure will this time...:lmao: I can see me now "Jason i will be right back come on kids lets go check out the bathroom to see if we hear something other then. . . . . " :rotfl2:

Thank you, i make one every year and we watching them all the time.. I use the windows movie maker that comes on your computer i will be happy to help you.. just ask girlie?? :thumbsup2

awesome videos. I was teary. Only 59 more days til we're there:cool1:
Thanks girlie....wow 59 days woohoo:cool1:

AWww cool!!!!!

I am excited you will be staying at Pop!!!
You know heather i thought i would be up set that we are not going to CBR but ... I'm not... :confused: I'm Happy:laughing:
I think its because we have been to pop so many times and we Know everything about it , Maybe its a comfort thing:lovestruc.. I would loved to been able to stay at CBR for the 10 days like we 1st planned But things happen money wised so ... But I'm so glad we are able to still go for the full 10 days at pop .. We love POP !! and to get to go the full time & still save 675. Rocks even more:banana:..

Are you staying at pop in Dec when we all go ???

I am also staying at the Pop. But I am going Sept 29th - Oct 4th Free dining.
I will be getting Pref. Room since the standards was all gone. I asked for the 50's We will have to wait and see. I will be doing my pre-trip soon. I will work on it this weekend.
How do you add picture's?
When can you make your ADR's?
Very cool .... have you ever stayed at pop ... If you haven't your going to love it ...
We always ask to stay in the 50's its our FAV!! and we always get it ... Just make sure when you check in you ask again for the 50's area.... :woohoo: They will give it to you:worship:
Well tell me when you start your pre trip and i will come read....:thumbsup2

wahhhh!!!! I didn't get the pics:sad2:
:cool1: 10 days at the world YAH!:dance3: That's definitely worth going to POP for:woohoo:
Are you coming to dis to read?? if they are not showing up on dis right click the red x and hit show picture...

I know when we 1st talked about it it was switch resort or go to pop.. So we picked pop for 10 days and still saved $675.00 woohoo...
I'm ready to Go .. NOW!!!:cool1:

OK everyone ... next week i'm going to be making my disney thank you cards... and my dis window stuff so look for it soon ....
Thanks for reading everyone!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter