ºoº Fantasmic Information

zakerdog said:
I just booked the buffet also on Friday, for Premium Seating and I'm sure the CM from vacation planning said I would get my tickets when I checked in too.
I'm confused: Does "check in" refer to checking into your hotel, or going to the Guest Services to pick up the tickets?

luvtoteach said:
I'm confused: Does "check in" refer to checking into your hotel, or going to the Guest Services to pick up the tickets?
When you check into your hotel.

Mary Jo,
My husband and I plan on taking turns each night taking our older children to Haunted Mansion, Indiana Jones etc around that time. Since I am not a veteran of the park I don't know how crowded it gets during fastasmic and I don't want us to get stuck in the crowd when we want to go enjoy the rides. Any advice would be great from anyone:)

Thanks so much! Actually info on the parade crowds and what areas, what times would also be helpful. I have 6 children and really don't want to get stuck in these when we are trying to head back to the hotel or for dinner, etc.

Is it right that with the 10.30 balcony fantasmic seating you can stay there and watch the fireworks from there??

marvel said:
Is it right that with the 10.30 balcony fantasmic seating you can stay there and watch the fireworks from there??
The fireworks will most likely be before the 10:30 Fantasmic.

When are desserts available and for how long. I have a 9:00. Is it worth staying there for the firework show?

I've never done the balcony (or any reserved seating for Fantasmic for that matter) but I believe you can sit down 30 minutes prior to the show and the desserts are served all before the show. As for the fireworks, why would you leave and not watch them? They start 2 minutes after Fantasmic ends and you won't make it very far before they start. They are awesome, even from the less desirable Rivers area. But considering the mess that's been going on in the hub lately (that I've either witnessed or heard about), I'll stay with the ROA to watch them.

We did the early balcony buffet last Thursday. We stayed and watched the fireworks afterwards. You do miss some of the special effects, but it's still a great view!

The desserts are served before the show starts, but you can go back anytime during the show for more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!